chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jay Brooks Roleplay (vs Omega)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Jay Brooks Roleplay (vs Omega) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Brooks Roleplay (vs Omega)   Jay Brooks Roleplay (vs Omega) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:56 pm

OOC: I had no time today but reading STL's RP made this easy. I will be screening STL's RP so he doesn't change it. Hell I might even pull out a second roleplay after this depends though...

Jay Brooks is shown backstage in the lockeroom where he is walking back and forth. He then looks up at the camera and then raises his hoody from his "Thug Life" jacket.

Jay Brooks
The Definition of Technician
Aftershock was a shock to me to be honest. I thought I had a chance at taking Storme's championship oh was I wrong. I give my full support to the new champion Kyle Evers and a great win to him. If we were to meet in the ring one day I will make sure you will never see the light of day. But on the bigger and better things...

Jay Brooks then looks up and comes back with a somewhat of a smile. He then begins to talk.

Jay Brooks
It seems to be an epidimic here new superstars left and right. It's time to prove myself worthy now. It's time to show these new guys how a real superstar is all about. Guys like Aaron Wolf,Kevin Newstar,Derek Levy I want you to watch my match tonight against Seth Omega. And when I advance to the next part of the Bloodshed Cup you'll understand why you should watch it. See everyone thinks Omega will win...Brooks has no chance.

Jay Brooks chuckles and then begins to talk again

Jay Brooks
Once everyone in that arena and at home watch this they will understand my power is infinite. I will show Omega and everyone else I deserve this spot! This is the Rated G Supertar, The Definition of Technician,the Brooklynn Jesus...Jay Brooks.

The promo then ends with Brooks leaving the lockeroom.
Back to top Go down

Jay Brooks Roleplay (vs Omega)
Page 1 of 1