chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOD < Brooks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

MOD < Brooks Empty
PostSubject: MOD < Brooks   MOD < Brooks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:30 pm

OOC:I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO..MOD WONT RP LOL.

Jay Brooks is shown at his house after his big win over Seth Omega. He has a beer in one hand and a joint in the other. He takes a wiff and then begins to drink out of his can of beer. He then begins to talk.

Jay Brooks
Definition of Technician
Well..well...well...WELL. Hate to say I told you so...but damn I told all you so. Seeing that overweight,samoan piece of shit lying on that ground out cold made my realize I am amazing. I am amazing no not Kanye West amazing I am a new definition of amazing. Last Saturday all of you saw why I am a fucking menance...

Jay smiles and then takes a drink then a smoke.

Jay Brooks
Definition of Technician
Man all of you fans out there that still doubt me can go suck somthing.

Brooks laughs and then begins to talk.

Jay Brooks
Definition of Technician
Now the general manager of Fusion thinks I need a match again to prove myself.

Brooks puts his drink down and then starts to get serious.

Jay Brooks
Definition of Technician
How could I forget this guy's name...MOD. Ha I mean what the fuck does this guy go around saying he is the master of destruction. He aint done shit until he faces me in that ring in all fariness.

Brooks then gets up and then throws his beer can and then begins to sing Hit em up by Tupac. It seems he is a bit hi from all the marijuana he has smoked in the last few hours.

Jay Brooks
Definition of Technician
First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim.Brook side when we ride come equipped with game.You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife.I bust on MOD he be fucked for life.Plus Omega trying to say my win was a fluke see me weak hearts I rip.MOD and his fake ass shit.I keep on comin' while we runnin for ya jewels.Steady gunnin, keep on bustin at them fools, you know the rules.Omega,go ask ya homie how I leave ya cut your young ass up, see you in pieces, now be deceased.MOD, don't fuck around with real G's.Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off tha streetz, so fuck peace.I let them fuckers know it's on for life.Don't let the Brook side ride the night...

The promo then fades away...
Back to top Go down

MOD < Brooks
Page 1 of 1