chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jay Brooks is a Gangsta?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Jay Brooks is a Gangsta? Empty
PostSubject: Jay Brooks is a Gangsta?   Jay Brooks is a Gangsta? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:47 am

Spike Blade is standing still with a red bandana covering the lower half of his face. He's wearing a big red T-shirt that is one size too big for him and black pants. He's got a Red Sox fitted on and Red shoes to match. Men dressed in a similar fashion are behind him. The camera zooms in onto Spike and Spike looks like he is ready to start a fight. Spike Blade is definitely pissed off at someone.

Spike Blade
I came to put out the fire started by this fake gangsta. This dude who thinks he's a boss, named Jay Brooks. Trying to start a flame in his wrestling career by claiming to be something he's not. He's faker than Rick Ross. Some privileged kid claiming he rep Brooklyn. Brooklyn will never be soft as you Jay. Is that what it is, you want to be Jay-Z don't ya? I'm from BX, and best believe we go hard. Your crew buys fake Rolexes in Manhattan, drives back to Brooklyn, buys a decent car and drive around claiming you stole it. When we roll up in your hood the streets are empty except for the girls that want to get with real men. We real gangstas. We really run the streets. This ain't no Cryme Tyme stuff. We ain't acten tough. We'll rough up anyone who says otherwise. So wise up Jay or I'll bomb on ya, like 2pac on Biggie in Hit 'Em Up. Cept I won't get shot cause I'm too hot for that.

Spike Blade starts to walk forward and the crew of guys dressed in all red, obviously bloods, follow him. Spike Blade has a sense of pride now as he walks down the street with his head held high. He's got a slick smirk as he leads the crowd. Spike walks down the street and they are almost completely clear except for a few hot girls. Spike looks one up and down and she is looking back at him. He nods his head signaling her to come over to him and she smiles as she approaches Spike. Spike puts her arm around her and continues to walk down the street.

Spike Blade
What did I tell ya Jay? Guess where we be? Yeah that's right this is Brooklyn, we was looking for your block but it seems to be nonexistent. Was somebody lying bout his past? Think so. You some fake gangsta. I heard bout you, yeah 50 wrote Wanksta after he seen your tired impression of a gansta. Well everything I say is completely legit, and we gonna, oh shit...

Spike Blade looks down the street as all the guys in red stop in their tracks as a group of guys dressed in mostly blue is walking down the street towards them. The guy leading the group stops his crew as they see Spike crew. It's obvious something violent is gonna erupt. The girl near Spike is scared and she lifts up his bandana and kisses him on the cheek and slips a piece of paper into his pocket. Then she runs off and the two crews start to slowly walk to each other. Spike looks to the camera.

Spike Blade
Man I don't know what is gonna happen. To be honest this looks dangerous and I've done this a few times and well it doesn't end pretty sometimes.

Spike Blade and the crew leader are about 10 feet away from each other. Their crews make a circle around them. Spike Blade points to one guy in his crew and nods at him. The man takes out a stereo and puts it on the ground. Spike Blade and the other leader start to bump into each other. Just then Beat It by Michael Jackson begins to play. Spike Blade and the leader of the Crips take out a pocket knife while they lock hands with the one not holding hands. They keep swinging at each other but keep missing. Then they start to dance around the circle. Then they put away the knives and end up just trying to out dance each other. No one is a clear winner after a while and they both begin to simultaneously do the same dance. Then both crews begin dancing in unison. They are doing the dance from the music video to Beat It. Spike takes out a single white glove trademark of Michael Jackson and puts it on. A member of the other crew puts a black hat on Spike. Spike Blade does the moonwalk as everyone watches him. Then the music stops and police sirens are heard. Spike looks around and then screams.

Spike Blade
Scatter!!!!

Spike Blade watches as everyone runs away, then Spike laughs and kicks the stereo and the police siren sounds go away. Then a guy in a director's seat, yells cut into a megaphone. He follows up saying that everyone did a good job and can go home. Then a camera man follows Spike Blade as Spike walks over to one of the buildings and sits on the porch and takes off the glove and the hat. Spike puts the white glove in the hat and tosses the hat to the side walk.

Spike Blade
Okay so maybe this isn't Brooklyn but it's a street that looks like it could be in Brooklyn. Hell I think it looks just like Brooklyn and I bet I tricked Jay-Z too. Maybe Jay Brooks is a gangsta, I really don't know, or care. And to tell the truth I'm no gangsta. I'm just bad. Bad like MJ, so I'm super cool too. I know everyone was jealous when I just busted out the moonwalk. I bet even Jay Brooks was jealous. Hell anyone can Crip Walk but it takes a real bad ass to moonwalk. Does it really matter if I don't be a ghetto soldier? Does it matter if my life doesn't reflect one of a gangsta movie? I don't think it does. It doesn't affect my wrestling skills any. And I'm still a natural born leader.

Spike Blade stands up and leans against the railing as he looks up and down the street as production crew people and coordinators who constructed the fight scene and dance are walking around cleaning up.

Spike Blade
Want some truth? My life, it was good. I didn't run out on my mom's like Dash did. Dash didn't really run out on Mom, just me and him having different dads and mine being there it was annoying for Dash. Dash wanted to be his own man. He didn't want no help. So when Dash was really young he left our house. Me and him were still close and he told me that he lived in a little apartment that probably shouldn't have anyone living there. But Dash found a way to get through it by becoming a fighter and making a name for himself. What did I do? I lead a normal life. I chilled with my friends. I went to parties. I saw movies. Nothing real special. Until I decided to have Dash teach me how to fight. I only trained though and then brought it to the ring. Now I'm gonna make my big bro proud. Don't get me wrong though. I'm fighting for myself. Making Dash proud of me is just an extra. What I really want to do is prove to myself that I belong here in CGS. It's hard to be living in the shadow of a legend. Steve's word hurt me when he called me a parasite. I almost made a mistake after the match with Dash, when I thought about leaving CGS forever. But now, I know what I gotta do. I have to become the best I can be.

Spike Blade is tossed a can of soda and Spike cracks it open and takes a sip. He looks at it and it's a Dr. Pepper. Spike Blade takes another big sip and looks down at the cameraman who is on the sidewalk.

Spike Blade
Jay I realize that you may not even watch this. You could see it on your TV, that if you are a true G, you stole. You could watch it on your laptop. But I think as soon as I started to diss your reputation as a gangsta, you flicked off the promo. If you did that than you will be an easy opponent. Look man you have to pay attention to your opponents to pick up on their weaknesses. Otherwise you are just going to end up laying on the mat because you didn't listen to me or anyone. I've been training and studying every single thing you've ever done. I've watched your matches, your debut, your questionable promo against me, where you leave me out. You didn't even mention me. I guess it was trying to use the intimidation factor but that never works. I watched you beat up those bar thugs and studied your movements and I feel ready to take you on. I know what I have to do.

Spike Blade sees a man pull up on his motorcycle with Spike's helmet on the back and the man wearing his own. The man gets off of the motorcycle and Spike puts up one finger, letting him know he is just finishing up. Spike Blade tilts his head back and drinks what is left of the entire can of Dr. Pepper. Then Spike takes the can and puts it on the ground and jumps on top of it flattening it and kicking it to the side.

Spike Blade
Just gonna cut to the chase. Jay Brooks, no matter what you did or how you came up. Even if you got shot more times than 50 Cent. None of that matters because I still am training harder and I'm just better. I'm fighting for reasons you couldn't even understand. Spike Blade needs to win this match. Good luck though. I plan on winning our match, and I plan on going even further and making myself a champion in my own right. See you at the show.

The man gets off the motorcycle and Spike gets on quickly and drives off going really fast down the deserted street.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Jay Brooks is a Gangsta?
Page 1 of 1