chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta Empty
PostSubject: Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta   Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Spike Blade is standing in the middle of the ring. It is a CGS house show.

Spike Blade
Listen, if I know Jay like I think I do. I know he won't have the balls to show up. Jay is a fake gangsta. I'm officially stating it now. At first I didn't know. But I have proof from my reliable sources now that you are nothing but a fake G. You need to stop frontin like you actually do anything. You're just a normal guy in a costume. You are no different than Jack "The Raper." Before I lose all my respect for you, I expect you to get out here right now and defend your nam. Before Jay Brooks becomes a tiny smudge in CGS history that was blotted out by Spike Blade.

TBC: Anybody who wants to be startin something
Back to top Go down
[SM]The Supreme One[SM]
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta   Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 am

The arena darkens, so quite heartbeats can be heard. The light soon begins to flicker but then to total darkness again and just then powerslave by Iron Maiden blasts through the P.A system. A spotlight then drops on the stage and captures the man known as Jin Kazama. He then walks down the ramp with a grinish look. No doubt he is up to no good, well damage for his opponent is certain, is what he feels. He then gets to the ring area and then slides into the ring.

Jin Kazama then looks daringly at Spike and then looks up to the ceiling and then snatches the microphone aggressively from the hands of Blade and then begins to speak.

|~Jin Kazama~|~Evil~|
Shut the fuck up and let a true in ring veteran speak. Why are you talking about Jay? Who is Jay...who are you? Get your ass out of this ring before I have to move you. Surely you don't want me to get mad. You can't handle me if I lose my sanity.

TBCB: Spike Blade
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta   Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 am

Spike Blade stands in the middle of the ring. He scratches his head and can't believe who is standing in front of him.

Spike Blade
Kay Dumb ass, lets try to follow me. Spike Blade is the younger brother of Dash Blade, CGS Legend. Jay Brooks is someone who actually has won a match here in CGS unlike you. Spike Blade and Jay Brooks have a match at the biggest PPV in CGS you ignorant jobber. A better question is who the hell is Jin Kazama. Well he's the unpopular Zakk Wylde. Anyway you lost your first match in CGS to Jay Brooks! Listen I can't waste my time here. If Jay Brooks isn't coming out then I'm out. You can talk to yourself you crazy bastard.

Spike Blade drops his mic and steps out of the ring shaking his head in disgust. He hops the ring barrier and walks through the crowd to the exit.

TBC: Anyone who wants to continue this...
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta   Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:23 am

After Spike leaves Wade Wilson enters the ring. He enters the ring and grabs the mic.

Wade Wilson

Hi I'm Wade.

He then waves at Jin.

TBC: Jin
Back to top Go down
[SM]The Supreme One[SM]
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta   Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:33 am

Jin Kazama has a short moment of burning fury but then has a very Evil smirk and then looking down to the crowd area as Spike made his way through he begins to speak.

|~Jin Kazama~|
So you are basically a kid living in your brothers shadow? Anyway small fry. How about you put your dick where your mouth is and have a match with me on the next show after the pay per view?

Jin Kazama stands in the ring with a devilish grin waiting for a reply from Spike, or as he would say accept a death warrant.

Jin Kazama then watches a man walk into the ring and introduce himself, he hardly knows what to think but so he just turns his face back to the man leaving waiting for a reply

TBCB: Anyone involved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta   Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Fake Gangsta, True Wanksta
Page 1 of 1