chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Brooks RP Empty
PostSubject: Brooks RP   Brooks RP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:37 pm

A promo begins for the debut of the newest Exile's newsest superstar, Jay Brooks. Somebody gonna get there ass kicked by The Three 6 Mafia starts to play at the beginning of the promo. The music starts to fade when we see a man dressed in a Exile T-shirt and black and blue shorts with the name “Jay-Keepin it real” on it on the back. The setting looks to be in a gym of some sort. We see a lot of people sparring in the background the camera then starts to focus on Jay Brooks. Ella Demarco then walks out and then shakes Brook’s hand. Brooks sports a nice and calm personality throughout this promo. Evers grabs his microphone and then begins to talk. Brooks waits calmly for what Demarco has to say and looks down at the ground.

Ella Demarco
Well Jay Brooks let me be the first to welcome you to welcome you. Our general manager was quiet interested with your resume. I must say I was too. You came from being a professional Mixed Martial Artist to Pro wrestler. You fought for a promotion called Fury Fighting Championship and then decided to train to become a pro wrestler why the change?

Brooks smiles and looks up at Demarco, he clears his throat and then begins to answer to Demarco question. He wipes his chin as he starts to talk into the camera.

Jay Brooks
Well as you stated before I did fight for this promotion Fury FC. It was one of the most proudest moments in my life when I was fighting for them. I met a lot of friends in my three years of fighting but in this last year I felt I didn’t love it like I use too. I then quit and it was by far one of the saddest moments in my life. I may have been knocked down but I wasn’t out that’s for sure. I then started to think of a new possible road I could take, Pro wrestling. My friend in Fury FC,Affliction was a guy who had actual experience being a pro wrestler as he was one. Well Affliction trained me day and night to be a wrestler. The guy was an absolute great guy to work with. He taught me everything, grappling, submission, pinning. He was a phenomenal coach.

Evers has a smile when Jay Brooks is done and then puts his microphone up to his face and then begins to talk to Brooks again. Brooks coughs as he patiently waits for Demarco’s response.

Ella Demarco
What a story huh? Jay Brooks I am touched but you have a lot on your plate Friday when you face Steve Storme and Dash Blade. They has been on quite some streak as of late. They have dominated Rated with an absolute iron fist, your thoughts on your opponents? You have got to have some doubts coming into your match on Friday.

Brooks laughs at the thought of actually being scared of them. He wipes his chin and then stops laughing and puts a determined look on his face. He then starts to answer Demaro's question.

Jay Brooks
These guys are whack plain and simple. I have absolutely no respect for them what so ever. I have respect for guys like Ryan Campbell, Tristagi, John Cena but Dash Blade and Steve Storme shows everything what’s wrong with Exile today. These guys goes around acting like they are something…word of advice kids once you get into the ring with me you will be afflicted with so much pain you won’t even bare it. I am going after you Storme and Blade, I am going to hurt you, I am going to harm you, I am going to make your life hell. Come Saturday, you will remember Jay Brooks and you will remember the pain he caused you.

Suddenly… he here the door open and the camera goes over its none other then current DXX superstar comes in, Affliction. He walks in ready to compete with sunglasses on. Jay Brooks walks over gives him a high five and a hug. Ella Demarco walks over to the both of them and shakes Affliction's hand.

Ella Demarco
Wow! Its former DXX Hardcrore champ Affliction what an honor! I had no idea you would show up today! Why are you here?

Affliction quickly grabs the microphone and pushes Demarco out of the way. Demarco goes back a bit and he has to situate his suit. Affliction smiles and then flashes a sign and then begins to talk.

Affliction
Well, Well… no one thought they would ever see me the best in wrestling in Exile. I have been training big guy over here to be one of the best, the biggest, and he is the next big thing. So what were you two fools talking about?

Jay Brooks
Those fools Steve Storme and Dash Blade what’s your thoughts on him Affliction?

Affliction laughs and pats Brooks back as he begins to talk about the two.

Affliction
You kidding? These guys are jokse they have that dumbass stable the Sydicate of Sexy I can’t wait to see how badly these kids will be beaten up Saturday. I mean these fools will be so bloody there going to have to put his ass in isolation care.

Affliction and Jay Brooks then walks on ending the scene.
Back to top Go down

Brooks RP
Page 1 of 1