chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania? Empty
PostSubject: Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania?   Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:47 pm

PWTorch.com is reporting that despite visiting friends backstage at TNA's last taping, Angelina Love was not very popular amongst most of the talents in TNA.

We reported before that The Miami Herald ran an interview with Lacey Von Erich, and she alluded to Angelina Love having a bad backstage reputation and that no one in the locker room seems to miss her now that she's gone.

Ted DiBiase, Jr recently sat down for an interview with The UK Sun, and he had the following to say concerning Randy Orton and a possible match between the two of them at Wrestlemania: "When Randy and I had the match [on Raw], that was a really good reaction. I think people wanted to see Randy get his butt whipped. Headlining a WrestleMania with Randy Orton would not a bad deal. Whether we love or hate each other, are with each other or against each other, that would be a dream come true."
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania?   Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:40 pm

I don't see Orton vs Ted at WM, tbh, but I think it would be a really good feud.. I just hope it isn't one too soon. I still like Legacy together, so I'm hoping that Ted isn't going to turn face just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania?   Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:56 pm

I don't have a problem with Orton vs Dibiase somewhere down the road, but not for Wrestlemania 26. Dibiase will have barely turned face by then and he needs a long and good feud with Cody Rhodes to establish himself as a worthy opponent for Orton. We know, based on the match they had on RAW a couple of months ago, that these two blend pretty well together in the ring so the match in itself should turn out to be really good. However, I'd rather see Orton work an inter-promotional match against somebody from Smackdown or ECW (aka Christian) for Mania rather than screw any opportunities too quickly for Dibiase.

Dibiase and Rhodes should have their blowoff on the undercard of Wrestlemania. Set up things for Dibiase vs Orton for Summerslam. By then, Dibiase would be well established enough to not suffer from a loss to Orton if that were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania?   Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:19 am

Agreed on the TDB thing, with Edgehead. I think that TDB should be part of the MITB and so should Cody for that matter. That match is a great boost for undercard guys. I don't think that they should win mind you, but they should be in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania?   Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelina Love Unpopular in TNA, DiBiase/Orton at WMania?
Page 1 of 1