chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE & Steroids

Go down 
+3
nutterzx
babaganoosh
Straight-Edge Superstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-07-28

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:31 am

I am very angry that all those superstars feel that they have to be the biggest in the locker room just to fit in. They're ruining their jobs and for what steroids and illegal substances, I mean some like Chris Masters are obvious, but Funaki, I mean doesn't anybody know how to avoid them and worst of them all D.H Smith son of the late "British Bulldog" is also in the list, I mean didn't he learn anything from his father having a heart attack, no wonder Davey was so big, now look at this.
well this is Straight-Edge Superstar and thats my opinion on WWE & Steroids
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:38 am

It's hard to blame them. I mean look at who gets the instant push when they have minimal talent. They are the big guys. Batista, Khali, Big Daddy V, Masters (to some extent). If WWE would focus more on talent and not on a guy's size, then I would probably blame the wrestlers more.

Another factor is the travel schedule, the more shows you work without time off, the more likely you'll be needing steroids to recuperate faster.
Back to top Go down
nutterzx
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
nutterzx

Female Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-07-08

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:39 am

its scary the amount of wrestlers that still take steriods they all know that they kill people and yet they still do it.
i cant believe that D.H Smith has already been suspended hes had two shows on TV and hes already been banned!!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:21 pm

Yeah it is not just WWE & Steroids it is just a whole bunch of WWE guys who got caught I am sure there are more WWE guys and some TNA guys to. But that is all part of wrestling its history and its future. Steroids will always play a role in a wrestlers pllace in the company. And anytime someone bulks up there will always be suspision. As long as they put on a good show I could care less they should just be more careful and try not to get caught.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:49 pm

It's not just wrestlers that use steroids....although they seem to get caught more often lol. I would be willing to bet that the ratio of people using is no higher in wrestling than any mainstream sport (football, baseball etc). But for some reasons our guys are really bad at taking steroids and keep getting themselves caught.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:06 pm

steffiebaby140 wrote:
It's not just wrestlers that use steroids....although they seem to get caught more often lol. I would be willing to bet that the ratio of people using is no higher in wrestling than any mainstream sport (football, baseball etc). But for some reasons our guys are really bad at taking steroids and keep getting themselves caught.
Oh yeah your right many baseball players have been caught but it does not get into the media unless they are good.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:09 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
It's hard to blame them. I mean look at who gets the instant push when they have minimal talent. They are the big guys. Batista, Khali, Big Daddy V, Masters (to some extent). If WWE would focus more on talent and not on a guy's size, then I would probably blame the wrestlers more.

Another factor is the travel schedule, the more shows you work without time off, the more likely you'll be needing steroids to recuperate faster.

I agree. With the current direction of WWE and who are the ones getting the title pushes and air time, I don't see the steroid problem going away.
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-09-03

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 pm

babaganoosh wrote:

Yeah i agree, i can see how these guys are falling in to the steroid thing, i mean they are probably thinking "Oh look how big that guy is" and people are telling you you can be that big too with steroids, its hard not to fall into that peer pressure type of situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

WWE & Steroids Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE & Steroids   WWE & Steroids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE & Steroids
Page 1 of 1