chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Chapter For Black Dagger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

The Final Chapter For Black Dagger Empty
PostSubject: The Final Chapter For Black Dagger   The Final Chapter For Black Dagger Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:59 am

Steve Storme is dressed in stylish ripped dark jeans, black and white chequered Vans and a tight-fitting black zip-up top with the hood down. His fringe is swept out of his face; Steve has let his hair grow longer than usual lately. He walks casually along the pavement of an unknown town, passing interchangeable grey-clothed pedestrians. One halts, peering through thin-rimmed spectacles at the blank faced Steve. The passer-by is medium sized, middle age, male: an average American citizen.

???: “Hey, aren’t you-“

Steve Storme: “Steve Storme? Yeah – that’s me.”

Steve doesn’t even look at this man. He starts walking again although there’s no pace or purpose. He’s strolling in the late evening, simply passing the time. The buildings either side of him are commercial; closed shops, open but sparsely populated restaurants. There aren’t many people out – unusual for an area this built-up. The pedestrian turns his direction and takes a few quick steps to draw level with Steve, determined to make the most of meeting the CGS World Heavyweight Champion.

???: “Hold up, Storme!“

Steve stops his motion and rolls his head sideways to the man. He stands still; face vacant as he waits to hear what this pedestrian wants with him. The stranger adjusts his glasses, pushing them back up his nose while clearing his throat a little.

???: “Congratulations, Storme. Three time World Heavyweight Champion!”

Steve Storme: “I know. Thanks.”

Steve’s response is flat, cold and unenthusiastic. He continues walking but the pedestrian continues to follow him, desperate not to let this go. Steve stops again and turns to the man, his teeth clenched and eyes narrowed.

Steve Storme: “Take the fucking hint. I’m not in the mood to chat.”

He begins striding, faster now to lose this man. But Steve’s demeanour has irritated him now, he quickens his pace too, brow furrowed in annoyance.

???: “What kind of champion are you? Without the fans of Fusion you’d be out of a job, Storme! I can understand if you have problems going on right now but your attitude sucks! You think you're better than me, right? You think you're too good to spend your precious time with me, right? I mean, come on Storme-“

Steve Storme: “Stop calling me Storme! I’m Steve Ashton. In the ring I entertain you – that should be enough. Leave me alone for fucks sake.”

Steve starts walking but the man reaches out to him, grabbing hold of Steve's shoulder tightly.

???: “But you treat your fans with utter contempt and it’s disgusting! You’re a pathetic excuse for a-“

Steve suddenly pulls away and throws a jab, his fist making impact with the mans jaw. He stumbles backwards and drops to the floor. Steve exhales heavily; he doesn’t need this now; not more trouble in his already complicated life. But then it hit him in a moment of clarity. This was Black Dagger. The average man who looks up to him; wants to be him; can’t bear the rejection; can’t stop seeking that approval and when it never comes, he gets angrier and angrier; trying to hurt his hero; trying to bring him down to his level. This was the ever-returning Black Dagger. Steve had to end this once and for all - for Daggers sake at least. To continue this futile quest for his respect would only continually end in heartbreak and further rejection for this average man seeking excellance.

The scene opens in a small theatre. The capacity is only a hundred people or so, but it’s sold-out. There is a boxed off area in the seating where an overweight middle-aged man has set up a tripod with a video camera, recording this for CGS Saturday Night Fusion. They audience buzzes with trivial chatter although they quickly quieten down as the lighting fades to darkness. A single spotlight shines down onto the black-floored stage where a chrome silver stool is placed. The audience are in silence now, awaiting the show to begin. The totally black curtain slips open in the middle and out emerges successful professional wrestler Steve Storme. He is wearing the same black and white chequered Vans but clothing-wise, a black suit with faded white stripes and a light blue shirt with the top few buttons undone. The crowd claps and cheers loudly, making more noise than Steve expected from such a small audience. He stands still for a few seconds, microphone in hand and glances round the theatre, a slight smile on his face. The newly won CGS World Heavyweight Championship is not on him right now, and neither is the Tag Team Title. Steve takes a seat on the fabric top of the stool, his shoulders slumping as he does so. The crowd continues their applause and Steve just soaks it in with the same smile but gradually it stops and he raises the mic to his lips.

Steve Storme: "Welcome to the first of what I hope will be many Steve Storme Shows, thank you for joining me tonight... I guess the first thing to mention is ‘Declaration of War’ where I defeated Kyle Evers to reclaim my World Heavyweight Championship after two long months of waiting. I have to give credit to Evers for his outstanding performance during the match and respectful sportsmanship afterwards. He took me to the limit – I won’t deny it. I have never been tested like I was that night in Canada and so far, Evers/Storme is the easy choice for Match of the Year 2009 for anyone with sanity. The Tag Team Champions with unbeaten streaks and second-tier singles belts pitted against each other with the most coveted title in the company on the line? It was bound to be a special night but me and Evers tore the house down, we truly electrified and I look forward to doing it again whenever he wants his rematch."

Steve pauses for a few seconds, as the audience clap and cheer at the prospect of Kyle Evers vs Steve Storme II. The World Champion nods a couple times, acknowledging their reaction and reinforcing his previous statement. Prior to the match at ‘Declaration of War’, Steve has been in a depressed state due to a break-up with the love of his life Kaya. After picking up such a massive win and taking back his precious title, he seems more content with life to others. There is still a void unfulfilled but the World Heavyweight Title has seemingly improved his emotional state to some extent. Whether this effect is superficial and temporary will remain to be seen but for now, Steve appears to be okay. He clears his throat and lifts the mic up again.

Steve Storme: "But this week yet another instalment of Storme/Dagger will occur – the final chapter in fact. Yep, Black Dagger Luke McCoy announced his impending retirement from the wrestling industry last week and... nobody cared. The listeners laughed to themselves as Dagger mentioned how he’d like to face me in his final match. You see, we’ve faced off several times before and the result has nearly always been the same: Dagger gets squashed like an insignificant little insect. One time, perhaps the happiest night of his life, I lost my cool leading to a disqualification loss. But every other time he’s failed miserably in his attempt to finally defeat me properly, and his secondary life-goal of earning my respect. I’m guessing Dagger must be past the point of humiliation now, you know? He’s actually asking for a match with the same guy who’s crushed him like six times before. Hell, I hold the record for fastest match in CGS history, three point nine seconds against Black Dagger on Fusion for the World Heavyweight Title.

That’s embarrassing... really freakin’ embarrassing. Three point nine seconds? Damn. That should have been a wake-up call to Luke, he should have realised he has no place in CGS wrestling after that total decimation. And yet he keeps coming back! I’ve got to admire his courage, no matter what happens, he always makes a return... only to lose several times and have to take more time off due to injury. I wonder what the point is anymore – DeMarco can’t be paying him much. Dagger’s probably lost more matches than anybody in CGS history, ahaha. The fans couldn’t care less about his slow methodical wrestling style and generic promos; he’s not a draw. So I imagine he gets a pretty poor salary, his comebacks can’t be for the money.

But whatever, the reason behind his failed returns is irrelevant now. His final match is fast approaching and the majority of fans can’t wait. Black Dagger’s been boring CGS viewers since 2007 and everyone’s tired of it. So this retirement bout is eagerly anticipated – especially when they know it will be an utter annihilation courtesy of Mister CGS himself. And as an added bonus, the one-night return of not only my younger brother Danny Storme but also my older sister Beth Storme. Yes, the Storme siblings tag teaming once again; who could ask for anymore? It’s been over a year since Beth stepped into the ring but I’m certain she could still take out Dagger – let alone his little skank wife Black Angel. Is she even a wrestler? I don’t know – but I do that Beth is the most dominant diva since CGS begun. That’s not even me running my mouth, she’s the longest CGS Women’s Champion in history and that’s got to count for something.

As for Danny, well he may be a rookie but there’s no denying the kid’s got talent. After all, I helped train him. He's 3-0 and that streak continues on Fusion - as well as mine. 23 wins and 0 losses in 2009. Does Black Dagger and his brother think they can really end that? I just beat Kyle Evers. These kids are out their alcoholic minds if they think they can win this. Mark McCoy lasted like a month in CGS and Dagger probably has the most losses in the history of the fed - plenty of them to me. Anywayz, interval time."

Steve smiles as the crowd clap and cheer for his entertaining trash-talk. He gets off the stool and slips through the black curtain.

End RP

OOC: This was rushed but I think the first scenes imagery was effective. The second scene was just the usual trash talk in a new setting which I think suits Steve Storme's showmanship.
Back to top Go down

The Final Chapter For Black Dagger
Page 1 of 1