chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Dagger...Again?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Black Dagger...Again? Empty
PostSubject: Black Dagger...Again?   Black Dagger...Again? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:04 am

Zachary is sitting on a bench in the locker room. He stares into the camera for a few seconds before he begins to talk.

Zachary: This week on Carnage is Zachary verses Luke McCoy...again. Tell me am I the only one sick of stepping into the ring with that guy? I'm pretty sure you fans are bord of it to. Wait, no...You get to see me in the ring, of corse you're not bord with it.

Zach facepalms, he continues to talk with his own hand in his face.

Zachary: Lets see, this would be our third match since CGS: Exile has come back to life. And what exactly happened on those two other occasions? I kicked Dagger's ass. Once in a tables match on Hardcore Revolution and again in a triple threat match featuring Alcatraz on the first ever Adrenaline.

Zach gets up off the bench and starts pacing around the locker room, talking as he goes.

Zachary: Yeah we wonder how this is going to go down. Is Black Dagger going to tap, or lie on his worthless back for three seconds? Either way I will win. By the way, what the hell is wrong with Black Dagger? That whining bitch turned emo on us. He has no reason to be emo, a few months ago he was happy as hell. A few months ago he was a CGS US champ, a few months ago he was a CGS World champ. Dagger you piece of living garbage what the hell is wrong with you? All you're doing is giving yourself a bad name. You think this is going to change anything for you? Cause it ain't going to do a damn thing. I'm going to kick your ass. Then I'm going to kick Dash Blades ass and become the first ever CGS Exile Champion.

Zachary stops pacing and stares into the camera again.

Zachary: Black Dagger Luke McCoy. Count the days until Carnage. Because when you and me go at it again, I'll give you a real reason to be emo.

Zach walks out of view from the camera. It turns to static then turns off.
Back to top Go down

Black Dagger...Again?
Page 1 of 1