chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Dagger and Dash Blade?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Black Dagger and Dash Blade? Empty
PostSubject: Black Dagger and Dash Blade?   Black Dagger and Dash Blade? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 am

A cameraman and an interviewer come up to Dash Blade's locker room and the interviewer knocks on his door. Dash Blade doesn't answer at first and loud music can be heard. The music sounds depressing and Dash Blade shuts it off and answers the door. Dash Blade is wearing a gray hoodie and has his hands in his pockets and the hood over his head to cover his face.

Interviewer
Dash are you okay?

Dash Blade's voice doesn't sound normal and he doesn't look up.

Dash Blade
Yeah dog, I'm good.

Interviewer
Are you sure?

Dash Blade
I said I'm good, now I'm sure you didn't come here to ask me how I was, what the hell do you want?

Interviewer
Well we were wondering what your thoughts were on being teamed with Black Dagger.

Dash Blade
To tell the truth this is the first I am hearing of it. And honestly I don't care. I'll show up for the match and if I lose then, I'll get paid anyway. What else does a man need in life?

Dash turns around and opens the door to his locker room and walks in and slams it shut behind him.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Black Dagger and Dash Blade?
Page 1 of 1