chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Dagger vs. Dash Blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Black Dagger vs. Dash Blade Empty
PostSubject: Black Dagger vs. Dash Blade   Black Dagger vs. Dash Blade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:21 am

Dash Blade is seen walking down the hallway and is stopped by a camera man. Dash is wearing his usual attire with his customized Jersey and blue jeans. Dash Blade stops and looks into the camera.

__Dash Blade__
Let me guess you all want to hear me give a huge speech about my match with Black Dagger? That sick demented weird creepy little son of a bitch? Listen I rather not be in the ring with him. However that doesn't mean that this will be the easiest match I will ever have. I have bigger matches then this coming up. I'm not even really that much concerned about the outcome of this match. Do I think Dagger has a chance? No I don't think he does. No disrespect to the former World Champ, but Dash Blade is a true legend in this business. It takes a lot more then just holding a gold belt to be on my level. I can only think of one person in this company who I can consider on my level, and it for damn sure is not Black Dagger.

Dash Blade starts to walk away but then comes back to camera man.

__Dash Blade__
This episode of Carnage coming up will blow anything Adrenaline has out of the water. We got time tested legends putting it all on the line. Not a bunch of rookies and Steve Storme. Adrenaline it was one pure waste of space and talent. You want to watch a real wrestling show Carnage is where the best show how they became the best. Exile only has one true A-Brand show and that is Carnage. Black Dagger your time is almost up. Hopefully you weren't looking forward to that number 1 contendership spot. I think it's safe to say you have no shot against a wrestler of my caliber. Good luck with whatever happens after this. Maybe you can spice up the mid-card division. Or maybe you can just go an unstoppable losing streak. I rather trade you off to Adrenaline for a few rookies. Hell a Cody Sexthy match is more exciting then the garbage you call wrestling. And his promos well they are a bit more standable. Black Dagger here's to me killing any momentum that you may have had.

Dash Blade takes a water bottle out of his bag he was carrying and holds it up. He takes a sip from the bottle and then starts to walk away.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Black Dagger vs. Dash Blade
Page 1 of 1