chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep having power cuts so will have to post it how it is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Keep having power cuts so will have to post it how it is Empty
PostSubject: Keep having power cuts so will have to post it how it is   Keep having power cuts so will have to post it how it is Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 am

The fight song by Marilyn Manson blasts through the arena and out walks a man that claims he is a spanish legend Julio Recardo Benitiez walks onto the stage, the crowd begin to boo loudly at Julio but he just sticks his fingers up to the crowd and laughs his way down the enterance ramp he begins cursing loudly in spanish but then see’s a child wearing one of his old indie shirts and he smiles saying he is going to go far in life. Julio then curses at a fan who gets into his face before security break it up Julio calls him a prick before getting into the ring he demands a Microphone and snatches it from the ring announcer.

Julio Recardo Benitiez
You really want to take a pop at me mate i dare you too but let’s get one thing straight if you do your going to be in a wheel chair for the rest of your life that’s for sure. You people should all know who i am or you are not die hard fans i am a spanish god i worked in the indie scene for 4 years picking up various world championships,6 to be precise and believe me i am going to make lucky number 7 very soon. Tonight i make my CGS debut against rocky WHO ali who says he is 1-0 in another federation meh i dont know who else he works for and frankly i dont really care and Yao Ming yeah he may be a giant but i am sure i can bring him down a peg or two in that ring but he cant be that good of a wrestler he got his ass tanned by Hector whats his face last week. So if people say are you feeling lucky i am feeling more then lucky. And don’t you forget it.

Julio gets onto the top rope now and the fans start chanting your an asshole which Julio Recardo just begins laughing at.

Julio Recardo Benitiez
Man you people are cool arn’t you but i got a chant for you, your all fat bastards. See i can give it back just as well look at you all in your hand me down clothes you people make me sick but thats probably just the smell of this damn country i worked in germany for 2 years and believe me they were the worst years of my life. But one thing is for sure many fans are saying a new wavepool of talent has joined CGS yeah some people are good workers take the new Ultraviolent champion Kevin Dahlia for example

The fans cheer loudly at the mention of his name.

Julio Recardo Benitiez
Believe me before long you will be cheering louder then that at the mention of my name in a short time i am going to make an impact here at CGS and i dont care who i have to take out but let’s get one thing straight we have the 3 greatest wreslter’s ever here in my honest opinion whose name are the brotherhood. Steve Storme is 22-0 since his return thats the streak i want and i will get it because i am a threat to the company even if you or the other superstar’s dont see it i will make my mark and the threat of Julio Benitiez starts tonight. I have worked with some of the best in major spanish companies and i have beat most of them such as Blue Panther, El Higo del Santo and heck even shocker man he is all washed up now and i beat them in my second year of wrestling so imagine what i can do 4 years later then that a image appears on the titantron with Julio holding every singles championship in CGS.

The fans boo louder now but Julio continues laughing away to himself he throws down the microphone and jumps out of the ring he shouts up the ring that he is a pesadilla and leaves behind the curtains the fans are in shock at the claims he has just made.
Back to top Go down

Keep having power cuts so will have to post it how it is
Page 1 of 1