chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash's Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash''s Blog   Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash's Blog Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:47 pm

The scene opens into a darkened room with only the vague sight of Leon's white facepaint visible to the camera. In guess it would be said that Leon is wearing his dark colored suit. As the camera positions itself to see Leon open his mouth to speak.

Did I miss something? When did I become someone to be intimidated? I always thought of myself to be one of Chaos and example, but it seams that either you don't know me or I haven't killed you yet.

So, Dash...Before you start this little upperclass talkdown. Do some research. I kill for giggles! So next time you FEEL like you need to do this blog of me, think of me, smiling away crazed with a bloodstained knife in hand.

Dash, make me laugh.

TBC: Dash, Anyone with constructive input
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash's Blog   Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash's Blog Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Dash Blade is standing on the other side of the room.

Dash Blade
Bet you didn't know I was in here? Why the hell are the lights off?

Dash Blade turns on the lights and looks at Leon's face.

Dash Blade
Oh if I was that ugly I'd have the lights off. Now what's this about being intimidated? I was saying I want to kill you. Are you dumb? You don't need to be intimidated just need the tire marks over your chest. And the only problem I have is that your emo ass clown might kill yourself before I can. You kill for fun, I kill for business. You'd have some street knowledge if you got out of your costume and stepped outside. I bet you will kill yourself, you dumb fuck when Steve Storme lays out your ass. By the end of Fusion all the gold will be on the shoulders of someone associated with SOS.

Dash Blade looks around and sees the door and walks over to it.

Dash Blade
I don't give a fuck what you got to say bro, so say it to the camera. Those dumb ass fans will listen to any bull shit you spew.

Dash Blade slams the door shut and leaves Leon alone in the room.

TBC: Leon
Back to top Go down

Leon cuts a Promo in response to Dash's Blog
Page 1 of 1