chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- The Hart Dynasty have been called up to RAW tomorrow night and are expected to be involved in an angle with returning Bret Hart. The Hart Dynasty are expected to receive a big push now Bret Hart is around.

It is time for them to get a push anyway, so, if Bret's presence helps them, it is a good thing. I would like to see Natalya get a Woman's Championship push soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm

At the moment I just kind of want to see Bret punch Vince in the face. DX/Hart Dynasty aren't quite necessary yet.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Bret will punch him in the face, but I don't think it will get physical right away.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm

I see Bret ordering Hart Dynasty vs. DX after DX vs. Jerishow is already over and DX retained in a long, hard-fought match against Jerishow. Hart Dynasty are walking away with the titles tomorrow, because Michaels can't work Smackdown! too often.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Wouldn't it be pretty cool if Bret "screws" DX out of the tag titles, similar to the way the whole Montreal thing went down?
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 pm

That would be very cool...but the confusing part here is the alignments.

Bret Hart = Face
Hart Dynasty = Heel
Vince McMahon = Heel
DX = Face

How would this REALLY work for the face to screw the other faces to help the heels? Even if they ARE family. Bret would have to go bad in some way...but then Bret vs. Vince wouldn't make sense as heel vs. heel. It wouldn't have the same anticipation. It's just going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 pm

RKO93 wrote:

Bret Hart = Face
Hart Dynasty = Heel
Vince McMahon = Heel
DX = Face

How would this REALLY work for the face to screw the other faces to help the heels? Even if they ARE family. Bret would have to go bad in some way...but then Bret vs. Vince wouldn't make sense as heel vs. heel. It wouldn't have the same anticipation. It's just going to be very interesting to see how this all plays out in the end.

When it comes to Vince vs. Bret, there is no way will get a heel reaction....no way. It doesn't matter what Bret does to DX, the crowd will pop for him.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 pm

At that match, yes. But for the weeks building up, he'll be treated as a heel for helping the heels and screwing the heroes.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 pm

RKO93 wrote:

Bret Hart = Face
Hart Dynasty = Heel
Vince McMahon = Heel
DX = Face

When did Vince turn heel again? From my understanding, he's been face every since he got punted by Randy Orton. While he was on Smackdown, I'd still say he was face, or at least tweener but not a heel.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Y2J X wrote:
RKO93 wrote:

Bret Hart = Face
Hart Dynasty = Heel
Vince McMahon = Heel
DX = Face

When did Vince turn heel again? From my understanding, he's been face every since he got punted by Randy Orton. While he was on Smackdown, I'd still say he was face, or at least tweener but not a heel.

I think that by the time this feud comes to a head, Vince will be full on heel and I think that it will start tomorrow.You put Vince and Brett Hart in the same ring and Vince will be the heel. I also feel that there will be a confrontation between HBK and Bret Hart tomorrow. It might just be a backstage segment, but it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Y2J X wrote:
RKO93 wrote:

Bret Hart = Face
Hart Dynasty = Heel
Vince McMahon = Heel
DX = Face

I think that by the time this feud comes to a head, Vince will be full on heel and I think that it will start tomorrow.You put Vince and Brett Hart in the same ring and Vince will be the heel. I also feel that there will be a confrontation between HBK and Bret Hart tomorrow. It might just be a backstage segment, but it will happen.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Well of course. But the alignment handling will probably be the most interesting thing, besides the epic promos of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw   Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart/Hart Dynasty spoiler for Raw
Page 1 of 1