chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Empty
PostSubject: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

Hey guys, after watching SD! on the Internet This Past Weekend

It seems like we are possibly seeing another reunion of The Hardys

The Former 6x WWE World Tag Team Champions and Former WCW World Tag Team Champions stood tall w/John Morrison against The Hart Dynasty and the Straight Edged Superstar known as CM Punk

But let me ask you this:

What if CM Punk does win the World Heavyweight Championship for a 3rd time?

Will we see The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty and will this be a good feud for SD!?

That's the Question!

Please share your thoughts on this.

Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Tt-hardyboyz2ndor3rd-1lita
Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? The_Hart_Dynasty_by_M2K_82
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 am

In my opinion it would be a step backwards for Matt and Jeff to return to tagging together. They had a seriously heated break-up where Matt supposedly burned Jeff's house down and tried to throw him down stairs etc. For them to team-up so soon after such vile actions from Matt is stupid. Plus they've been making strides as singles performers, they don't need each other anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Hmm, I agree that I think it's a little strange after the huge fued the brother's had, they've gone back to being all pally. I think it's way too soon for anything like that. I also think Matt wasn't heel for long enough. I'm guessing it's only been a few months since he turned on Jeff, I'm not sure.. but I know it hasn't been long. I'd have liked to have seen him return as a heel, and work his way up the card.

But I guess not. The only thing I like about this whole storyline is that Jeff, Matt and Morrison seem to be working together quite abit. I think those three as a faction would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:40 pm

He did the heel turn at The Royal Rumble, so about 8 months.

But here is the thing, honestly Matt wasn't doing shit on Raw. But who else are you going to team Jeff Hardy with? It wouldn't make much since to be anyone else...besides we've seen quick break ups and returns in the WWE, look at the Dudleys, or HHH and Chyna when they turned on DX, or how about when CM joined the New Breed only to turn weeks later.

It was a heated feud, but I don't think they're going to do anything else. Jeff has been to the top, now he needs to start putting over some other people if he plans on leaving. Matt needs to get one of the bigger belts then do the same, Jeff has been in the spotlight for way to long going over guys that he didn't deserve to, CM Punk and Edge being two. Not saying Jeff isn't talented because he is, but honestly I'd rather see him on Raw going over Cena then going over CM Punk and Edge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 pm

It be a "step backwards" for Jeff, but he might not even be around after Summer Slam. I would love to see the WWE focus on tag teams again and have The Hardy's vs. E&C, but I doubt that it will happe, since they would rather have singles stars.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 pm

stl311 wrote:

But here is the thing, honestly Matt wasn't doing shit on Raw. But who else are you going to team Jeff Hardy with? It wouldn't make much since to be anyone else...besides we've seen quick break ups and returns in the WWE, look at the Dudleys, or HHH and Chyna when they turned on DX, or how about when CM joined the New Breed only to turn weeks later.

Of course it would make sense with someone other than Matt. In fact - it doesn't make sense with Matt. Would you want to team with a man who burned your house down and killed your dog in the blaze? Would you want to team with this man who assaulted you? It's stupid and it makes more sense teaming him with anyone else on SD who's face. As for those break-ups and reunions, they didn't have the personal background of this feud.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
stl311 wrote:

Of course it would make sense with someone other than Matt. In fact - it doesn't make sense with Matt. Would you want to team with a man who burned your house down and killed your dog in the blaze? Would you want to team with this man who assaulted you? It's stupid and it makes more sense teaming him with anyone else on SD who's face. As for those break-ups and reunions, they didn't have the personal background of this feud.

Remember the first rules of wrestling Aleh, if it happened more then 3 months ago..it didn't really happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm

stl311 wrote:
Mattitude Follower wrote:
stl311 wrote:

Remember the first rules of wrestling Aleh, if it happened more then 3 months ago..it didn't really happen.

Far more time needs to go by then 3 months, but they are brothers and what siblings have never burned each others house, beat each other up in a stair well, and so on. I think that what happened was the angle was a flop and now they are just moving on from it. It would have been far cooler if it were Christian that jumped him in the stair, but it was also kind of the obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?   Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will The Hardys reunite against The Hart Dynasty?
Page 1 of 1