chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated)

Go down 
+5
Y2J X
Mr. Tambourine Man
Sykesy
RKO93
Concrete Jesus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated)   Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:
WCW went out and got every former WWE talent they could and built a promotion around them. That was a total failure for WCW and that exactly what TNA is doing now. Hogan, Wolfpac, Sting, Flair, Hardy, Heyman, Kennedy

Firstly, Heyman and Kennedy aint in TNA yet.

And at the moment, Apart from Hogan they are not building TNA on these guys. They are building TNA on AJ Styles, Daniels, Kurt Angle (Who I personally see as a TNA guy these days), Jeff Jarrett and Foley (WWE, Sure).

I look forward to seeing TNA and WWE push each other to be better and put out a better product. I will not choice TNA over the WWE, but the competion will be good for the fans. We will benifit from the ratings war. I do not care to see the nWo or the Wolfpac, whatever you want to call them and it will only be a matter of time before those guys are winning titles, mark my words. I would however, love to see Ric Flair vs. Sting one more time.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated)   Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm

I won't watch TNA until the replay so I can't really comment too much on the show. Although, Jeff Hardy being invovled is a turn off for me, as I really rather him not be invovled in wrestling. As for Flair being in TNA, if he wrestles then I won't respect in Flair (the person, I'll always respect his accomplishments and impact on wrestling) and it's a major turn off for me.

Last edited by Y2J X on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated)   Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
. I do not care to see the nWo or the Wolfpac, whatever you want to call them and it will only be a matter of time before those guys are winning titles, mark my words.

Well, How else are the younger guys going to get put over?

The veteran's need to hold titles (Id rather Angle then Hogan as WHC but still ...) to get the younger guys over. Either that or a wrestling classic.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated)   Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Y2J X wrote:
I won't watch TNA until the replay so I can't really comment t0o much on the show. Although, Jeff Hardy being invovled is a turn off for me, as I really rather him not be invovled in wrestling. As for Flair being in TNA, if he wrestles then I won't respect in Flair (the person, I'll always respect his accomplishments and impact on wrestling) and it's a major turn off for me.

It is very likely he is going to jail and going to do about 7 months. I am glad he is gone from the WWE and that the door for him to return is now closed. I feel like Matt could be right behind his brother very soon because WWE is not going to give him the same push they gave Jeff. I have always felt that they have kept Matt around so that they could keep Jeff around.

Old guys win titles and then drop them to young guys, I know that is how it works, but I do not want to see Sean Waltman do anything EVER. I did not like the 1-2-3 Kid, I did not like Six-Pac or whatever they called him WCW, I did not like him in DX, I did not like him as a singles wrestler, I hate the faction X Factor, and I did not like him during his first TNA run.

Nash is old and he looks old in the ring. I can't say that about Scott Hall because I haven't seen him wrestle in around 7 years, but I would assume he will look old as well. I am all for TNA bringing in some of the top free agents, but I don't want to see those guys and I sure the hell will not "cross the line" or whatever their new tag line is, for those guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated)   Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jan 4 Impact thread(updated)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3