chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RVD at 3 hour Impact updated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

RVD at 3 hour Impact updated Empty
PostSubject: RVD at 3 hour Impact updated   RVD at 3 hour Impact updated Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Quote :
- Former WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam (RVD) has annouced he will be at the live 3 Hour TNA iMPACT special on 1/4. Could this be a sign of a debut!?

Quote :
Rob Van Dam's Return to the Ring - Match Announced
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- PWInsider.com is reporting Rob Van Dam will face Chris Hero and Roderick Strong in a Three-Way bout at the 1/31 Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Kurt RussellMania event in Los Angeles as part of the WrestleReunion 4 weekend festivities.
From this, I gather that RVD will not be wrestling on the 3 hour Impact

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: RVD at 3 hour Impact updated   RVD at 3 hour Impact updated Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:17 pm

If RVD signs with TNA I will definitly be watching TNA more.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: RVD at 3 hour Impact updated   RVD at 3 hour Impact updated Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Wait, so will he be just be there or will he be apart of the show? If he's just there (like when he was at the PPV) then I lose a majority of my interest because that's just him enjoying a show. If he is going to partake in the event, then it's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RVD at 3 hour Impact updated   RVD at 3 hour Impact updated Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Wait, so will he be just be there or will he be apart of the show? If he's just there (like when he was at the PPV) then I lose a majority of my interest because that's just him enjoying a show. If he is going to partake in the event, then it's a different story.

Don't Know I guess you will just have to watch and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RVD at 3 hour Impact updated   RVD at 3 hour Impact updated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RVD at 3 hour Impact updated
Page 1 of 1