chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Empty
PostSubject: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Quote :
WWE Monday Night Raw on April 26th, 2010 will be a 3-hour show, airing from 8 to 11 p.m. on the USA Network. (Thanks to Devin Cutting)

Seems that for now, the rumor of Raw going to 3 hours when TNA moves to Monday, is not true.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 pm

So then, I'm assuming this is going to be the date of the WWE draft.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 pm

^^That is what I thought too.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:50 pm

No, This is when Dixie Carter shows up on Raw and announces she now owns WWE.

I can only dream xP
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:54 pm

WWE could tank for the next 5 years and Vince would still have enough money to keep WWE going. If TNA tanked for the next 2 years, it would go under. WWE's profits were up 11% last year. They are not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Were they not down around 11% the year before that and down like 5% the year before that.

we will see in 5 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Yes we will. In 5 years, Vince will own TNA, take what he wants, and give the rest their walkin papers. Just as he did 9 years ago with WCW. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Times have changed CJ. People are sick of the WWE product these days, So where would they go for the Alternative. TNA of course

If Vince does take over TNA which I doubt (As I think both will be around for a long time. Dixie just seems to determined rather then Ted Turner and Bischoff did back in the day) it will be much harder then before.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 pm

What do you mean harder? It took McMahon 20 years to best WCW/NWA and then buy them out. Vince could buy them out right now. As the Million Dollar Man says, "Everyones got a price." Somehow you and I got this topic way off track. Smile I blame you Razz
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Guys, are you done?

CJ, I take it that you hate TNA well let me say this and I don't want you to take this personal, but w/o Hogan and Bischoff partnering w/TNA, the company would've been done

Let's face it:

AJ Styles, Daniels and Joe, couldn't draw ratings

Do you think that if you go outside te streets and you ask any wrestling fan who those 3 guys are, do you think that they will know who they are?

and the words to Stone Cold Steve Austin EH! EH!

I'm glad that TNA partnered w/Hogan and Bischoff and TNA does need Mainstream Recognition

and as for WCW, do you ever think of the positive things about WCW or not?

Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Austin will never go to TNA in any capacity because he does not need to. Austin did was at the very top of the wrestling business in WWE. He has no reason to start back somewhere in the middle. I don't hate all of TNA. I do hate a lot of the changes Bisch and Hogan have made. The WCW retreads can't draw long term because they are too damn old to do it long term. WCW put all they had into big name former WWE stars and how did that turn out? WCW bought WWE? No they did not. WWE bought WCW, took what they wanted, and fired the rest.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Well I don't care if Hogan and Bischoff changed it

and so what if WCW was bought by the WWE

That doesn't bother me @ all

and actually, Time Warner sold it and Ted Turner was angry, but also, it was Ted Turner's Fault for hiring guys in the 1st place who never had any wrestling knowledge

and FYI, alot guys didn't like Vince Russo b/c of his comedy/sex storylines

Look, I may a TNA Fan and sure, I didn't like Bischoff having the nWo, but I'm willing to give them another chance and that's the kind of person that I am

and as for the WWE, I may not be a WWE Fan, but I do like some of the talent that they had

Ted DiBiase, Jr., Kofi Kingston, CM Punk and veterans like The Undertaker

and who said about Austin going to TNA? I never mentioned him going to TNA and I know that he's not going to TNA

all I did was borrowed his EH! EH! talk, that's all

and plus, we all have a right to our opinion, but personally, I think that alot of people were not fans of the 6-Sided Ring and when they brought back the traditional 4-Sided Ring, it didn't bother me @ all and I kind of like the 4-Sided Ring better

Now as for the WWE Guys in WCW, I liked some of them, but not all

But what about the ECW Guys that you liked?

and have you ever considered buying the TNA History Year 1 DVD?

It's a great DVD, trust me
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 am

I don't care about Russo sex storylines. What I don't like is seeing something WWE or WCW has already done. TNA ripped off WWE with the whole Angle getting screwed deal and you know it. It was blatant rip off of what WWE has done many times before. WCW failed, Bisch let it fail, and now WWE owns it. Matter of fact. Vince bought WCW right out from under Bisch. He was trying to get the money togther and Vince out right bought it. Vince did not have to mess around with a group of investors. Vince saw what he wanted and made it happen. All of this agruing is just that right now. How about we let it rest until TNA wins one night in the ratings. I will even give you credit if they come close. 1.2 is not close to 4, which is about what they got when they went head to head the first time. I want TNA to do their very best to take down WWE, but their best is not good enough. They don't have the money or the resources and you know it. WWE is a publically trade company on the NYSE. TNA is not publically trade. Hell, they are not even privately traded. They are a small wrestling promotion. They are not even a company at this point. So they are on Spike TV. Have you seen the shitty programing Spike runs out week after week. The only thing Spike has worth watching is the UFC, that is all.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:14 am

I don't care about SPIKE TV

TNA is the only thing that I watch

I don't care for UFC or CSI

I only watch SPIKE TV for TNA and the other channels, I watch for Classic Shows like Cartoons, Game Shows, Classic Sitcoms and Judges

I like The New TNN better than SPIKE TV
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 am

^ You are so weird. Seriously, Nobody cares that you watch Cartoons, Game shows and all that childish crap.

I am with CJ mainly on this. I have told you about the familiarity of AJ, Joe and Daniels int he wrestling community. AJ is just as well known as CM Punk ...

Also, Your sig shows your ignorance towards wrestling.

There's more to Professional Wrestling than just Big Paychecks and Fancy Suits, Cars, etc.
I support TNA and Dixie Carter No Matter What
Watching ROH is like watching College Basketball; Good Talent but not enough Mainstream Media

That is called a contradiction. You watch TNA but that does not have much 'mainstream Media'. ROH IS WRESTLING, TNA (As much as I love it) and WWE is entertainment. They cater for the fans who watch wrestling for the 'Spectacle'. ROH caters for the people who respect what people do in the ring and would rather watch a 30 minute match between Tyler Black and Austin Aries were wrestling is at its finest then lets say Kevin Nash and Mick Foley.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 am

Sykesy, let's not even fight OK?

That's why I'm ignoring you and plus, I can be weird as I want to be.

If I was wrestling, I wouldn't do it for the money, I would do it for the fans.

SCREW Big Paychecks

and also, I can put whatever I want in my siggy OK?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:22 am

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Sykesy, let's not even fight OK?

But ... but ... aww

tnalockdownfan wrote:
That's why I'm ignoring you and plus, I can be weird as I want to be.

That is not ignoring me.

tnalockdownfan wrote:
If I was wrestling, I wouldn't do it for the money, I would do it for the fans.

SCREW Big Paychecks

Yet you say ROH needs Media Attention? You would wrestle for the money ... Obviously.

tnalockdownfan wrote:
and also, I can put whatever I want in my siggy OK?

Actually no you cannot, We have rules. If anything is offensive or against Forumotions rules then we have every right to delete it and ban you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 am

Well Sykesy, go ahead and ban me all you want, I don't care

and plus, I don'tneed money, I'd rather be broke for all I care

and also, if I was offered a ton of money, I would say, No Thanks, I would rather give it to charity than spend it all on myself

I don't need a fancy house or a limousine, I would take a Pick-Up Truck to work for all that matter and I would still be a happy person

There's more to life than just money

There's more to TNA then just AJ Styles and there's more to Wrestling than just Big Paychecks

Wrestling is about tradition, honor and respect, not money, cars, women, Video Games, profanity and arrogant attitudes.

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:35 am

I can not be bothered ... GO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.   Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next 3 hour Raw...it's not when you might think.
Page 1 of 1