chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw

Go down 
+3
babaganoosh
Sykesy
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:41 am

Quote :
The WWE website has announced that WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will guest host Raw just two weeks before WrestleMania XXVI on Mar. 15.
March 15, 2010: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Less than two weeks before WrestleMania XXVI, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin hosts Raw on March 15. The WWE Universe should certainly mark their calendars for the legendary Rattlesnake's return, as it is sure to turn WWE’s flagship show upside down. Though it’s uncertain what will happen when Stone Cold takes his place at the head of Raw for one night only, there's no doubt that he'll be looked at as one of Raw’s most controversial special guest hosts.

Austin is my favorite wrestler of all-time. I have so many great memories of the Rattlesnake and I can't wait to see him on Raw. He and Bret have some history, so I would love to see them on screen togther again.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 am

2 weeks before Mania, Something is going on.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:36 am

Sykesy wrote:

Something fuckin awesome. OH HELL YEAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Or maybe nothing's going on and this is how they make you tune in for nothing Razz
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:42 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
Or maybe nothing's going on and this is how they make you tune in for nothing Razz

Something will happen, even if nothing happens, becuase Stone Cold is coming back to Raw and that is good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 am

babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Most likely. I don't see anything happening at WM with Austin tbh. They'll just hype it all up, and then he'll only be there for the one show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Tiff wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Most likely. I don't see anything happening at WM with Austin tbh. They'll just hype it all up, and then he'll only be there for the one show.

Of course Stone Cold will be there for only one Raw, but it will be awesome to see Austin again and what if he makes himself the special guest ref in the Vince/Bret match at WM.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Tiff wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Of course Stone Cold will be there for only one Raw, but it will be awesome to see Austin again and what if he makes himself the special guest ref in the Vince/Bret match at WM.

I really hope not. Stone Cold as guest referee has been done to death. Plus, I think that it would ruin the moment, Stone Cold has no place in that match and I'll be pissed if he gets added in.

As for him hosting Raw, he is definitely better than most of the people they get to host Raw (I wouldn't put him over Bret) but I'm still not overally interested in him hosting Raw. I can't imagine it being too enjoyable, his appearances are more or less the same. Although, I did enjoy his appearance at Raw's XVth anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:13 pm

They are the same and I freakin love it.

Austin and Bret have a history. Vince and Austin had one of the greatest feuds of all-time and Austin vs. Hart helped launch Stone Cold's career.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 pm

I also do think that Stone Cold will be involved in the Bret vs Vince feud as Vince will probably try to convince Austin to side with him against Bret. I don't think that Austin's involvement with this rivalry will go past the March 15th RAW but it's gonna make for a surreal moment that I can't wait to see.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm

And then Austin will drop Vince with a Stunner and maybe "officially" make the match that I can't wait to see, Vince vs. Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Um, I wouldn't count on an actual "match". Because of his concussion and subsequent stroke, another wrestling match could be fatal for Bret. Perhaps they will do something similar to Wrestlemania 23 when Umaga was wrestling for Vince McMahon and Bobby Lashley for Donald Trump.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:01 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Um, I wouldn't count on an actual "match". Because of his concussion and subsequent stroke, another wrestling match could be fatal for Bret. Perhaps they will do something similar to Wrestlemania 23 when Umaga was wrestling for Vince McMahon and Bobby Lashley for Donald Trump.

That would make sense, but I have seen sevral rumors that Bret is training for one last match. Those rumors could mean nothing, but only time will tell. I would be cool with seeing Team Hart vs. Team Vince and here is an idea. This encludes an SD spoiler for this week, so read at your own risk
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:28 pm

^That seems like a great idea. Personally, I'd be exicted if they made that match for Mania. Oh, I know the moments kind of passed on this but I want to comment.

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Austin and Bret have a history. Vince and Austin had one of the greatest feuds of all-time and Austin vs. Hart helped launch Stone Cold's career.

While that's all true, he still would have no place being referee in that match. He had nothing to do with the Montreal Screwjob, and wasn't invovled in the personal story between Bret and Vince. If Stone Cold got added to that match (if it were too happen), it would just be for the sake of having Stone Cold, which doesn't work for me. If he had a significant invovlement in Vinces and Brets relationship and/or played a role in the Montreal Screwjob, then that's a reason.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm

When I first come up with the "Austin special ref" thing, I was just excited that Austin was going to be on Raw. Austin is my favorite wrestler of all-time and I mark like crazy everytime the glass breaks. I wanted a way for Austin to be at Mania, doing something, but the special ref thing is probably no the best way. It would be very awesome for me if Austin, Vince, and Bret where in the ring togther, leading up to WM.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Judging by your spoiler and based on what happened in recent months, this makes a lot of sense. I'd rather see Team Bret vs Team Vince than Bret vs Vince. I think that Bret is a very proud man and he won't get in the ring unless he can go full throttle and look good.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Totally. It would be great for the Hart Dynasty and great for Bret Hart. I can't wait to see Bret vs. Vince come to blows. They may not have a match, but I do think Bret will punch Vince in the face and put him in the Sharpshooter at some point. I just wish I could be in the live audienc when it happens.
Back to top Go down
tammy85
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:03 am

Awesome about him hosting Raw. I miss seeing him in the WWE & I look forward to seeing this. It'd be great to see him at WM26 in some way as well. But if not, I'd be happy with his appearance on Raw. Smile

-Tammy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw   Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Austin will host a future Raw
Page 1 of 1