chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD details   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Quote :
A Boy in a Man’s World

Shawn Michaels vs. One Man Gang
World Class Championship Wrestling January 11, 1985

Our Big Event

Midnight Rockers vs. ‘Playboy’ Buddy Rose / ‘Pretty Boy’ Doug Summers
AWA WrestleRock April 20, 1986

Rockin’ All Night

AWA World Tag Team Championship
Midnight Rockers vs. Nasty Boys
AWA Championship Wrestling March 5, 1988

“They Wanted Us”

Rockers vs. Brain Busters
Boston Garden March 18, 1989

Tag Team Success

Rockers vs. Hart Foundation
Madison Square Garden November 25, 1989

Going Solo

Intercontinental Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
Ottawa, Ontario June 2, 1992
Alternate Commentary: Michael Cole / Shawn Michaels

Always Having Fun with Davey

Shawn Michaels vs. British Bulldog
RAW March 6, 1995

Contrasting Styles

Intercontinental Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. Sid Vicious
RAW September 11, 1995

High Flyers

Shawn Michaels vs. 1-2-3 Kid
RAW March 4, 1996

The Champion

Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind
RAW August 11, 1997

D-Generation X

WWE European Championship
British Bulldog vs. Shawn Michaels
One Night Only September 20, 1997

This Is Going To Be Art

Casket Match for the WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker
Royal Rumble January 18, 1998

Ups & Downs

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
WrestleMania XIX March 30, 2003

My Friend

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair
Bad Blood June 15, 2003

High Expectations

Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle
WrestleMania 21 April 3, 2005

Montreal & The Hulkster

Shawn Michaels Promo in Montreal on Hulk Hogan
RAW August 15, 2005

Tribute to the Troops

Boot Camp Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
RAW December 19, 2005

The Veteran

Fatal 4-Way Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton
Backlash April 29, 2007

Legend Killer

WWE Championship Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton
Survivor Series November 18, 2007

The Family Man

Unsanctioned Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
Unforgiven September 7, 2008

Mr. WrestleMania

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
WrestleMania 25 April 5, 2009

Greatest Ever?

I buy most all of the WWE DVD's, but I am really looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Wow, this actually looks like it'll be great to own. Quite a few great matches on their, I actually might try and get this.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 pm

BORING, What is this like the 45th HBK WWE DVD *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Sykesy wrote:

Yes and no. There is "The Boy Hood Dream" but that is just a straight VHS port. There is "Shawn Micheals: From the Vault." which came out in 03 I beleive, and there is the 2007 Micheals DVD, but I can't remember the title. Oddly enough, I own that one and all I would have to do is go downstairs and see what the title is, I am not going to because I am too lazy.

The 07 release has a Bio and then 12 or so match. I really wanted to see all match and no bio. Now I will have a more complete picture of HBK's career through his matches. A lot of these I have seen and remember very well. Everytime HBK wrestled Bret Hart, it was excellent. Everytime he wrestled The British Bulldog it was excellent and if I am not mistaken, this is when HBK put the British Flag up his nose. HBK had some very good matches with Mankind and this is one of them. He had great matches with Flair, Jericho, Angle, HHH, Orton, and Cena too. All of which is acounted for on this DVD.

I really wanted a 3 Disc HHH DVD, but the one that came out in 08 is only 2 disc and it only has about 12 matches. I would also love another 3 disc set on Taker and Austin.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah, he actually has 4 I believe. Boyhood Dream, From The Vault, Heartbreak And Triumph and the one where he is doing his Pose.

So this will be his 5th
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Yeah, he actually has 4 I believe. Boyhood Dream, From The Vault, Heartbreak And Triumph and the one where he is doing his Pose.

So this will be his 5th

Heatbreak and Triumph is the one where he is doing his entrance pose. You can see the cover art herehttp://www.silvervision.co.uk/products/Shawn-Michaels-Heartbreak-and-Triumph-DVD-3-Discs.html

I am almost positive this will be the 4th, but I could be wrong. I have to say though, me being wrong is highly unlikely Cool
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Sykesy wrote:

But even if it's his 46th, you can't really call it boring if he produces great matches. It's HBK, obviously he's going to have more DVDs than most guys, because this guy is a living legend. Even Ric Flair says so. (:
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 pm

They can keep making HBK DVD's until they have every HBK match on a DVD, period.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Inah wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

But even if it's his 46th, you can't really call it boring if he produces great matches. It's HBK, obviously he's going to have more DVDs than most guys, because this guy is a living legend. Even Ric Flair says so. (:

Maybe so, But matches are repeated and its just a money making scheme. Its pathetic. Produce one when he is wrestling then release a 3 or 4 disc when he is retired.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm

^ It's a clever money making scheme though. HBK is very over with the fans, he's always been the favourite among many, why not make a DVD that the fans would enjoy and for WWE to profit from? It's a win-win situation.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

I agree with what you say, It is a clever move by WWE. But the 'Clever' move annoys me. If I had it my way, Two DVDs max.

Same with HHH DVDs and Hogan DVDs
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Sykesy wrote:
I agree with what you say, It is a clever move by WWE. But the 'Clever' move annoys me. If I had it my way, Two DVDs max.

Same with HHH DVDs and Hogan DVDs

Triple H only has one DVD and one VHS port. AJ Styles has not had nearly the career that HBK has had and there are 2 AJ Styles DVD's.

There are 3 Hogan DVD's, 2 Flair DVD's, 1 Taker DVD, 1 Kane DVD, 1 Stone Cold DVD, 1 Rock DVD....most of them actually only have 1 DVD at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

HHH has more then one. Of my memory he has on entitled 'The Game', One entitled 'That Damn Good' and HHH 'King Of Kings'

Stone cold also has two or three as does The rock. Taker has 4 I believe.

Yeah AJ has two and I do not agree with it. All his matches are great (As are HBK, HHH, Taker, Flair etc.)

EDIT: Taker has 5 ...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Sykesy wrote:
HHH has more then one. Of my memory he has on entitled 'The Game', One entitled 'That Damn Good' and HHH 'King Of Kings'

Stone cold also has two or three as does The rock. Taker has 4 I believe.

Yeah AJ has two and I do not agree with it. All his matches are great (As are HBK, HHH, Taker, Flair etc.)

EDIT: Taker has 5 ...

Taker has one DVD and one VHS port. "He Buries Them Alive" came out in like 95 or something and it came out on Collisium Home Video. HHH has "The King of Kings" which came out in 08 and has 12 matches and he has "The Game: That Damn Good" but that was also a VHS port. I know because I have the VHS of that. Taker has been in wrestling for over 20 years, Flair for well over 30 years, Hogan for well over 25 years, HHH for nearly 20 years, HBK for over 20 years, and AJ has been in TNA for 7 years. You want to complain that Shawn has 4 or 5 DVD's in a career that has spanned 20 years, but AJ is well on his way to having far more DVD's and the second Styles DVD is not that great. The first one is a 2 disc set and it is fantastic, but the second has a bunch of matches that were already on other DVD's.

Show me where Taker has 5. I am talkin post the titles and or a link to these 5 DVD's because I want the other 4.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Sure thing.

Taker's 5

http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Tombstone-Undertaker-Mark-Calaway/dp/B000A2X0LE
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Undertaker-15-0-Wwe/dp/B000XUAVJ2/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1264382503&sr=1-1-spell
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Undertaker-Buries-Them-Alive/dp/B00019GHTS/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1264382503&sr=1-2-spell
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Undertaker-This-My-Yard/dp/B00005Q4ET/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1264382503&sr=1-3-spell
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Undertaker-Phenom/dp/B00005RIYV/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1264382564&sr=1-7

HHH:

http://www.amazon.com/Triple-King-Kings-There-Only/dp/B0010X7464/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1264382594&sr=1-1
http://www.amazon.com/WWE-Triple-H-Game/dp/B00005RIYL/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1264382594&sr=1-2
http://www.amazon.com/wwf-Triple-That-Damn-Good/dp/B00021Q3QM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1264382594&sr=1-3

And, The Rock has 4 actually
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

I forgot about the 15-0 thing, it sucks. It only has clips from Taker's Mania Matches. Those others are VHS ports. I know because I literally own the VHS tape...I still have to to this day. That Damn Good only has about 8 matches on 1 disc. I have got a massive WWE DVD collection, well over 150 and I have dozens of VHS tapes from back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 pm

I OWN The Taker ones on DVD and That Damn Good on DVD by HHH. I have a massive collection as well. Every PPV from 2000 - 2008 plus a shitload more but All the attitude era VHS have been re released as DVDs therefore, They are DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm

But the content is straight from the VHS tapes. I want 3 disc sets, with 20 or so matches and not a 60 min bio, like The Game, It's My Yard, Come Get Some, Austin 316 or any of those other old VHS things.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Will most likely get this. Judging by the content, I really can't complain about it. Especially with all the updated matches since his last DVD and stuff. That promo on Hulk in Montreal alone is worth buying it.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 am

I loved it when HBK went on "Barry King" as Hogan.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 am

CRAMP, CRAMP, OH BROTHER, BROTHER, BROTHER!!!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:12 pm

One of the things I like about that was a lot of the stuff he said about Hogan was and still is true.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 pm

I just got this today and I can't wait to watch. I am so excited, I don't even care about the double post bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today   Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn Micheals: My Journey DVD released today
Page 1 of 1