chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bryan Danielson gets new ring name

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Quote :
WWE developmental star and former Ring of Honor champion Bryan Danielson has a new name in Florida Championship Wrestling. At last night's television tapings, he was introduced as "Daniel Bryan." WWE almost always requires that they own the ring names of their talent, so Danielson likely refused to sign over the rights to the "Bryan Danielson" name - thus, Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Daniel Bryan ... That is fucking shit. Ever think of Bryan Daniels ... No! *Sigh*.

Either way, it'll be great to see him in WWE
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Daniel Bryan ... That is fucking shit. Ever think of Bryan Daniels ... No! *Sigh*.

Either way, it'll be great to see him in WWE

Why are you so pissed off about this? McGineus changed his ring name to Wolfe, what is the big deal?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah, But Nigel has a complete different name (Which isn't that bad).

Daniel Bryan is pathetic. Its like two first names in one. That is why I am pissed.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Sykesy wrote:

Daniel Bryan is pathetic. Its like two first names in one. That is why I am pissed.

Do you know what Shawn Micheals real name is? Micheal Shawn Hobokin. This is why I think you are a WWE hater. This is such a small thing. Nearly everyone in WWE wrestles with a different name and nearly everyone in the history of WWE has had ring name. This is really not that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Do you know what Shawn Micheals real name is? Micheal Shawn Hobokin.

Hobokin. I laughed.
Hickenbottom. Was close enough, I just found the hobo part funny cause of his look lately, ha.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Do you know what Shawn Micheals real name is? Micheal Shawn Hobokin. This is why I think you are a WWE hater. This is such a small thing. Nearly everyone in WWE wrestles with a different name and nearly everyone in the history of WWE has had ring name. This is really not that big of a deal.

I am pissed of at the uncreativeness. Daniel Bryan is shit. Why not Bryan Daniels. It is much wiser. That is why I hate it. It is not that small of a thing either. He will be on TV every week with that name.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Daniel Bryan is a horrible name. It doesn't sound right at all too me.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

This is a fucking insult...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Ahhh, you will get use to it and it is not like people that are fans of his will be confused. People will know where to find him and who knows, he might come to WWE with a different name. This is his FCW name, it could change before he comes to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson gets new ring name   Bryan Danielson gets new ring name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryan Danielson gets new ring name
Page 1 of 1