chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bryan Danielson update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Bryan Danielson update Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Danielson update   Bryan Danielson update Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Quote :
sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

-- Regarding Bryan Danielson, he is under contract to World Wrestling Entertainment, but basically being paid to stay at home. Considering he's expected to bypass developmental, there has been no talk of a potential start date. Everything is on hold for the time being as he's living in Las Vegas and training at the Xtreme Couture gym.

I would like to see this happen soon, maybe he will be a big part of the ECW re-branding. I don't want to see them just throw him in. Taking time to figure out the best way to use him make sense.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson update   Bryan Danielson update Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:04 am

Here's what I'm thinking. Now, it seems obvious that they're planning to do Bret vs Vince based on the Montreal Screwjob. And eventually, that's gonna include DX, at least, Shawn Michaels. And fate can be strange sometimes, since both sides (Bret and Shawn) now have protégés under contract with WWE.

With the news I just read about Lance Cade, I'm now believing that they're gonna package Lance Cade and Bryan Danielson as a tag team to feud against the Hart Dynasty. I'm not necessarily implying that they're gonna turn DH Smith, Tyson Kidd and Natalya babyfaces, but I think that with what will happen between Bret and Vince, the Hart Dynasty will be babyfaces by association and they're gonna feud with Lance Cade & Bryan Danielson as an undercard feud. I'm not expecting them to wrestle each other at Wrestlemania but I think that's a pretty good way to get the Hart Dynasty their first high-profile feud in the company as they're gonna definitely get their share of heat, just because of all the tie-ins.

It's also gonna do wonders with Bryan Danielson. He's gonna quickly work with the biggest names on the roster and he will have the opportunity to work kickass matches on a weekly basis. And having Lance Cade as a partner cannot do any harm. Cade's a multiple time former World Tag Team Champion. If anything, you can make DX lose the Unified Tag Titles to the Hart Dynasty so they can feud with Cade & Danielson over them. You kill two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson update   Bryan Danielson update Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:39 am

That sounds like a good idea. If Taker vs. HBK 2 happens at WM, that would mean that the tag titles would not be on the line at Mania. DX could lose the tag titles in some dubious way and then they could go with your idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson update   Bryan Danielson update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryan Danielson update
Page 1 of 1