chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE Empty
PostSubject: Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE   Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

The latest update on Bryan Danielson is that there is the feeling that he didn't know about the so-called "Chris Benoit protocol" in which the WWE talent are not allowed to use objects to choke each other. The word is that this protocol was talked about heavily in meetings and that while some of the stars who have been around for a few years knew about it, the protocol wasn't something that was regularly talked about. It is also being reported that there is a "lot of sympathy" for Danielson right now.

I think he'll be back with WWE soon. I think the mistake was that he attacked a non wrestler in that fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE   Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 am

This is good to hear but by the time he's back this NXT invasion angle might be nearing its ending. And in character he's been kicked out of the NXT invaders group then that means he'll probably have to make his comeback as a face. While that would be okay, I really wanted to see him in the heel role as he was portraying it so well, screaming in Cena's face before delivering that kick.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE   Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 pm

On Raw last night, Wade Barret said that Bryan "showed remorse" and that is why he was no with the NXT Invasion anymore. I think that is a clear sign that Bryan will be back will WWE and they whole fired thing may be a an angle.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE   Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 pm

^^ Yeah but as a face? That's not as good as having him as a heel in the NXT invaders group, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE   Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 pm

I don't know. I think people want to cheer for him and will if he comes back. Even if he came back as a heel, people would still cheer for him. Sometimes you have to give the fans what they want and I think most people want to cheer for him and if Cena was to embrass his return, he would be totally set as a face. Say he was to apalogize to the WWE Univ. and to Cena, then he was attacked by the NXT 7 (That is the silly ass name Cole gave them last night. Cena also called them "radicals" and I guess that is better then the name Cole gave them.) Bryan would be over big time and then they could transition that into a Bryan/Barret feud because I am pretty sure Barret will not win the WWE Championship on his first feud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE   Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Update on Bryan Danielson/WWE
Page 1 of 1