chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Matt Hardy has posted the following on his Twitter account in response to the release of both Gregory Helms and Maria Kanellis:

"Gonna miss traveling with my close friend [Helms]. You guys make sure to stick with Shane - he's a great human being with a big heart. Also, best of luck to [Maria] - a really cool and fun to be around lady. I'll miss ya' at work, MK."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Shane Helms will end in TNA in about 90 days, give or take.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Well minimum 90 days. And they can probably use "Greg Helms" as a name which would be good. He is the sort of guy i would like to see in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm

If that is his legal name, I don't see why they can't use it. I know WWE trademarks the talents names, but they can't trade mark their legal name.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:29 pm

his real name is Shane Helms but Greg Helms is something you really cannot trademark can you?

It's like too ... Realish xP
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:44 pm

almost anything being marketed can be trademarked. Helms will make an excellent addition to the X division. Especially with Kaz returning. I give it less than 90 days since I heard Bishoff saying on his phone "This place is much better than that sess pool you use to working in" I thought it was funny that they never gave it airplay but now i see why. Never really liked Maria, Shes pretty but she will not fit in the knockout division.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Sykesy wrote:
his real name is Shane Helms but Greg Helms is something you really cannot trademark can you?

It's like too ... Realish xP

You can trademark it, but you can't keep some else from being named that. You can, however, keep it from being used for media or entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:22 pm

WrestleMania
Extreme Rules
The Bash
Night of Champions
SummerSlam
WWE Breaking Point
Hell in a Cell
WWE Bragging Rights
Survivor Series
WWE TLC

This is what it is saying for me man
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:48 pm

I don't know what is going on, but, when I look at WWE.com, it only has Mania in the PPV Schedule at the bottom of the front page.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 pm

I hear Matt is leaving too. The Hardyz will finally be gone. It's about damn time that they did something right. That being fucking off, so I don't have to watch them. Life is good.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:54 pm

^^I don't know that Matt is leaving. I only brought that up because Jeff is going to be in TNA and Matt is never going to get the push his brother did.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Apparently he's told it to some people in the company. Not sure yet but fingers crossed. I just don't care about The Hardys. Nothing against Matt personally, he is just bland honestly. Whereas Jeff, I just seriously hate with a passion. So I'd rather just see them gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria   Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy Comments on The Release of Helms & Maria
Page 1 of 1