chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26

Go down 
+3
Y2J X
That-Damn-Good
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Empty
PostSubject: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Wrestlezone

As revealed on this week's WWE SmackDown! broadcast, the match at CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania 26 next Sunday has an added stipulation.

The stipulation states that if Mysterio loses the match to Punk, he must join Punk's "Straight Edge Society."

Nice little addition to the match, Even though Rey will win.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Rey is losing. Gonna be him as a reluctant member, much like the JBL/HBK program. There is still money to be made in this, they will drag it out. I'm calling it now.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Wait, why would Punk even want Mysterio in the Straight Edge Society? Doesn't matter, not a fan of Mysterio or the Straight Edge Society (mainly how they're used though) so I don't even really care who wins.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:25 pm

^ Get through to all the Mysterio fans is I guess the angle they are going with for why Punk would want him in the society. Use him to spread the message and all. They'll find a way to make it work if Punk does beat him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Sevral months ago, there was a rumor out there saying Mysterio is going to have to have yet another knee surgery, on the same knee he had worked on recently. Since he went to some half rate doctor and came back way to soon, he has to have it worked on. Why not go to Dr. Andrews? That guy has worked on everybody in wrestling and most other sports. Anyway, the rumor was Rey was going to tough it out to get to Mania. What I am hoping is Punk "puts Rey out" at WM. That would be a huge heel boost for Punk and something to brag about for a few months.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Or just have Rey lose and keep him on TV as Punk's lackey while he heals. Just have him standing there in the background, not working matches and then eventually have him earn his freedom and have them start working a program against each other. I make so much sense, it's amazing. I'm all over this shit.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Punk makes Mysterio his bitch, I like that. He makes Rey cheat for him, now that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 pm

That-Damn-Good wrote:
Or just have Rey lose and keep him on TV as Punk's lackey while he heals. Just have him standing there in the background, not working matches and then eventually have him earn his freedom and have them start working a program against each other. I make so much sense, it's amazing. I'm all over this shit.

Or just have Mysterio win ...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:20 pm

No Mysterio win, no. It sucks bad enough that Mysterio retired JBL. I would hate to see him beat Punk.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:25 pm

OK, I gotta ask. What is with all the Mysterio hate? Not just from CJ but from other users as well.

He is not THAT bad. He is exciting in the ring and I enjoy watching him wrestle. Yes he is stale at times but he is not as bad as some make him out to be.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Or just have Mysterio win ...

CJ gets my logic on the subject. I'm smart like that. Mysterio could definitely win but there is money in Punk winning. It's not the first time that there would have been an over face having to play lackey to a heel. It works and I don't know how much money is in CM Punk vs Mysterio in a usual program really. Especially with the way it's started so personal, it'd kind of just go down from here if Mysterio wins. And I don't hate Rey, I just see more sense in this really, that's how I see it going down.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Sykesy wrote:
OK, I gotta ask. What is with all the Mysterio hate? Not just from CJ but from other users as well.

He is not THAT bad. He is exciting in the ring and I enjoy watching him wrestle. Yes he is stale at times but he is not as bad as some make him out to be.

He bores the shit out of me. Bar his match with Taker and Morrison on Smackdown, I haven't enjoyed anything Mysterio related in years. Two matches that don't bore me in about four to five years, isn't good. I also really hate his character. Although, I don't have any problem with him retiring JBL, as it was JBL who requested that Mysterio (since Eddie's no longer with us) to retire him and in the fashion that he did (JBL didn't want to work a long match with his injuries).
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:10 pm

I don't hate Mysterio, I hate Jeff Hardy for various reason. I don't enjoy watching Mysterio wrestle that much anymore. His style use to be innovative, but now it is just boring. I have liked more of his match then Y2JX has though. I liked his matches with Jericho, Morrison, Batista, Taker, and Punk. I will not hate the match at Mania, I will hate it if he wins though. I hate when he brings his family on TV and I really hate his goddamn Spanglish promos. I have no idea what the fuck is talking about most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:11 am

I personally like Mysterio and cannot wait for their match Smile

My opinion is that Rey will lose, they'll probably bring his family in again and they'll like be disappointed in him or something. He becomes Punks dog. Punk Blackmails him like JBL did to Shawn saying that if he did this, or that, or this, he would be free. In the end, Rey retaliates and they have a awesome match at like summerslam or something. I mean there has to atleast be one heel win at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Hmm, I think this is a pretty good idea. I'd like to see Rey lose obviously, because it'd make a interesting storyline if it happened, but I have a feeling he'll win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 am

Adding the stipulation of Mysterio joining the SES if he loses would be useless in my book, then. Why bring it up if you won't do anything to follow that possibility up after Wrestlemania?

Unless WWE creative goes old school ECW on us and pull a new Raven/Sandman/Tyler story with Rey's son Dominick becoming Straight-Edge...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:51 am

I do not want to see Rey's family on TV anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26   New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stipulation Added To Another Match At WrestleMania 26
Page 1 of 1