chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???

Go down 
+2
TheRealFan
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Empty
PostSubject: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match.

That could be amazing. We know that Morrison can bring it in a ladder match.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 am

Morrison would add a lot of depth to the match, imo.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 pm

I'd love if this happened. Morrison is a fantastic entertainer and wrestler, so if they do put him in the match, then I'll be looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm

I love it, If so they are kinda giving him the whole Stevie Richards role from ECW which sounds great. Getting a new singles talent in the main event championship match.

Should be good to see Morrison in this match but I do not think he should win it.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 am

No.

No no no no no no no no no.

Not like this. You can't just throw a guy into a match less than one week before the pay-per-view when you've been building up CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy as a HUGE personal war against one another. John Morrison does NOT BELONG in that picture. Get him in at the *next* pay-per-view, but keep this one to just Punk and Hardy.

Don't get me wrong, I would love the match for the match's sake, but it's just not the way to put Morrison in the title picture right now.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 am

Unless something happens on SD tongith, I don't read the spoilers because I love SD, I don't think that is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 pm

TheWittyTwit wrote:
No.

No no no no no no no no no.

Not like this. You can't just throw a guy into a match less than one week before the pay-per-view when you've been building up CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy as a HUGE personal war against one another. John Morrison does NOT BELONG in that picture. Get him in at the *next* pay-per-view, but keep this one to just Punk and Hardy.

Don't get me wrong, I would love the match for the match's sake, but it's just not the way to put Morrison in the title picture right now.

TWT is spot on. While adding John Morrison would be great from a match quality perspective, it's not right when considering the personal background to Punk/Hardy. It's their feud-ending match and while I'd be cool with a run-in, having JoMo actually take part would be a poor blow-off to what has been an awesome rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???   John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Morrison could be added to the Summerslam TLC match???
Page 1 of 1