chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts Empty
PostSubject: TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts   TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:07 am

Dixie Carter Tweeted:

"Signed Brian Kendrick & Christy Hemme to multi-yr contracts today. LOVE Christy in her new role & excited to see what Brian brings to X Div"

Not a bad move. Christy and Kendrick are great but they should be worrying about sealing AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Joe etc to multi year contracts
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts   TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

Unless something's changed, I wouldn't lock up Angle and his body down to a multi-year contract. Yes he's a huge star, but I really don't see him jumping ship back to the WWE and they could probably get away with going year by year with him.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts   TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:42 pm

^^I disagree with Baba on this. Given the right money and cirumstances, I think Angle might go back to WWE at some point. I think it would be smart for TNA to give Angle the long term, HBK like contract. Allow him a reduce schedule and still keep him long term. Unlike a lot of TNA's current veterians, I think Angle still has a lot of great stuff left in his career, if his career is manage right.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts   TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm

^^I'm sure the right money has always been on the table, so I don't see him going back for that. If the WWE wanted to offer Angle a reduced schedule, they could've done it several years ago, I just don't think they're that interested. He hasn't made himself a big threat to the WWE from the day he left to what he is now, I just don't see the WWE caving and giving Angle everything he wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts   TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA Signs Wrestler & Knockout to Multi-Year Contracts
Page 1 of 1