chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract Empty
PostSubject: TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract   TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am

Orlando Jordan is the latest star signed to a new multi-year deal with TNA Wrestling despite internal concern his new gimmick would never take off. Jordan has taken on a controversial character that is being compared to the likes of an early Goldust and the bizarreness of Lady Gaga. The gimmick has gained a lot of media attention because Jordan is portraying the first openly bi-sexual wrestler seen on our screens.

TNA President Dixie Carter has also announced that Christy Hemme and Brian Kendrick recently signed multi-year contracts.

As much as it disturbs the shit out of me, It seems to be working. Good for TNA for sealing future talent. You sign down Kendrick and Hemme [Positive], You fire Creed and Daniels [Negative] and now you sign Jordan for multi year deal [Positive]. I am confused.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract   TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 am

I don't think much of Orlando Jordan as a performer. He's never impressed or intertested me. However, this new gimmick of his is drawing a lot of attention to TNA. Eric B has always tried to get people talking and this is working in that respect. If I were TNA then I'd wait to see how the angle turns out before tying Jordan down for multiple years. It might bomb. But at least it shows TNA is investing in its younger less established wrestlers.
Back to top Go down

TNA Signs Controversial Star to Multi-Year Contract
Page 1 of 1