chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him Empty
PostSubject: Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him   Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago

UFC President, Dana White has revealed that a loss for former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Chuck Liddell at UFC 115 in Vancouver, Canada this weekend will be the end of his career in the UFC.

Speaking via Fighters Only Magazine, Dana said:
“Yes, and I think he will say the same thing. But let me tell you what the difference is – the difference before, when I wanted him retired, was that he wasn’t doing the right thing. He was out partying every night and doing the wrong thing not the right thing. He wasn’t living the life of a professional athlete.”

“He and I sat down and talked and I will tell you what, he has kept his word. He has been phenomenal shape since the beginning of The Ultimate Fighter and it will be interesting to see how he does. Because Rick Franklin is tough, he is no joke. He had that war with Dan Henderson that many people believe he won, he had the war with Wanderlei Silva – he has fought all the best in the world.”

I basically said the samething earlier this week. I said if Chuck wins, he keeps fighting and if he loses, he is done in UFC.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him   Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:38 pm

I wonder whether he'd take this back if Chuck impresses and losses a narrow split decision. Or if we see some bad judging, which seems to be happening a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him   Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 pm

^^Probably. If it is a clean loss and he looks bad again, he is done, that is what I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him   Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dana White Confirms A Loss For Chuck Liddell At UFC 115 Will Be It For Him
Page 1 of 1