chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight Empty
PostSubject: Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight   Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago

UFC President, Dana White has been speaking about the potential super fight between Middleweight champion, Anderson Silva and Welterweight champion, Georges St. Pierre.

Speaking via SportsRadioInterviews.com, Dana said:

“People ask me that all the time. This is what I believe. I believe my job is to put on fights that people want to see. I keep hearing that and enough people want to see it. I guess I’m gonna have to do it.”

“The fight doesn’t really make all that much sense to me. Because Georges St. Pierre is a true 170 pounder. Anderson Silva at 185 has moved up to 205 and done very well at that weight. I see him moving up, not moving down. … I do like Anderson Silva at 205 pounds. That’s a natural weight for him.”

"The only way to answer that is to have them fight.”

GSP is set to defend his title in Dec and Dana said that he will not fight again before that. My question is, when will this fight take place? I agree that this fight probably would not do anything for either fighter, except determine who the best in the World is. If they can make this fight happen, I would love to see it.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight   Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Shogun/Silva > GSP/Silva
Back to top Go down

Dana White Comments On A Potential Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre Fight
Page 1 of 1