chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More Empty
PostSubject: HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More   HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:44 pm

- The Pro Wrestling Live promotion out of New Jersey reports that WWE is bringing back developmental talent Kris Logan (Brian Cage) and his match at their August 7th show will be one of his last independent dates before returning to Tampa. Logan was released in September of last year but had his supporters in FCW, including Dusty Rhodes and Norman Smiley. Logan once held the FCW Tag Team titles with Nexus member Justin Gabriel.

- WWE developmental Divas AJ Lee and Aksana appeared at the RAW live event in Fort Myers, Florida this weekend. AJ teamed with Eve Torres to defeat the team of Aksana and Divas Champion Alicia Fox.

- Shawn Michaels wrote the following on Twitter about his retirement this weekend: "I'm staying retired. Understand skepticism though."
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More   HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:46 pm

I saw a pic of that chick and she is pretty hot. She looks a little like Trish.

I fully beleive that HBK will not wrestle again. I do think he will do some one off apperances, but I don't think he will ever have another match.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More   HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 am

Thank god, that Shawn isn't going to continue to wrestle. There is no doubt in my mind that his retirement is for good. I really lost a ton of respect for Flair, when he came out of retirement, after everything WWE gave to him. Even though I do think Shawn should've fought Triple H instead of Taker in his last match, everything was done perfectly. I'm really glad Shawn shows no sign of wrestling once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More   HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBK Comments on Retirement, WWE Talent Returning?, More
Page 1 of 1