chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Kennedy's Future

Go down 
+10
ivi
traveler
KIng Awesome
Dee
Tiff
joelider
StuffOfLegends
TheWittyTwit
Steven
TheWalkingDead
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Mr. Kennedy's Future Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:33 pm

Internally, the feeling on Mr. Kennedy is that his current program with Shawn Michaels is a "sink or swim" opportunity for him. The feeling is that if doesn't rise to the occasion to stand out in his program feud with HBK, he'll be relegated to mid-card status for the foreseeable future. According to one source, he's listening to pretty much anyone and everyone for advice on how to improve in the ring, including creative team writers. He used to be very close with Steve Austin, but Austin said in a recent interview that he is listening to too many people. Kennedy is said to have little confidence in his own instincts as a performer, which might explain why he's often trying new things and different finishers in his matches as of late.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:48 pm

I read somewhere that it was a sink or swim feud for Kennedy, but at the moment I think the feud is going really well. I really enjoyed the Armageddon match I liked how they both have injuries that the other could concentrate on. So far so good I think, I really hope that Kennedy keeps his quality up. I would hate to see someone as talented as Kennedy be pushed back to mid-card like so many others (Shelton Benjamin, Carlito).
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:50 pm

Oldboy wrote:
I read somewhere that it was a sink or swim feud for Kennedy, but at the moment I think the feud is going really well. I really enjoyed the Armageddon match I liked how they both have injuries that the other could concentrate on. So far so good I think, I really hope that Kennedy keeps his quality up. I would hate to see someone as talented as Kennedy be pushed back to mid-card like so many others (Shelton Benjamin, Carlito).

I disagree with this. I don't like how Kennedy's been performing as of late, and I COMPLETELY agree with Stone Cold. It looks like he is trying to listen to too many people. He was going to the top with what he was doing before. Like Stone Cold said, he just needs to go back to doing what he was doing, and he'll be fine.

Step 1: Start introducing himself again. Chastising Lillian Garcia for her announcing him and doing it himself would get me back on his side instantly.

Step 2: Pick a finisher and stick with it. Personally, the Green Bay Plunge was a killer finisher, and that's initially what made him stand out to me. I felt that finisher backed up his entrance and his claims to be the fastest rising star.

Step 3: Beat HBK. Cleanly. I know he can't control this, but if he can win at least one match in their feud, and win it in convincing fashion, he'll be all set.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:54 pm

TheWittyTwit wrote:
Oldboy wrote:

I disagree with this. I don't like how Kennedy's been performing as of late, and I COMPLETELY agree with Stone Cold. It looks like he is trying to listen to too many people. He was going to the top with what he was doing before. Like Stone Cold said, he just needs to go back to doing what he was doing, and he'll be fine.

Step 1: Start introducing himself again. Chastising Lillian Garcia for her announcing him and doing it himself would get me back on his side instantly.

Step 2: Pick a finisher and stick with it. Personally, the Green Bay Plunge was a killer finisher, and that's initially what made him stand out to me. I felt that finisher backed up his entrance and his claims to be the fastest rising star.

Step 3: Beat HBK. Cleanly. I know he can't control this, but if he can win at least one match in their feud, and win it in convincing fashion, he'll be all set.

TWT I doubt Mr. Kennedy has control over any of that. The WWE should tell him to do that stuff again an he will be loved.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:45 pm

TheWittyTwit wrote:
Oldboy wrote:

You make some interesting and very valid points, but Kennedy has not been doing badly as of late. Although I tend to get a bit biased when Mr.Kennedy is involved as I am a total mark for him.

As for your steps I definitely agree with the second one, it's hard to keep up with him on his finishers. Next time his match is on I don't whether to be pleased when I see him do a move that could resemble a finisher. Because I don't know if that his finisher.

I agree with step 3 however that is out of Kennedys control, maybe if HBK didn't have a big ego Kennedy may get a clean win in this. But I very much doubt that, HBK won't lose any credibility if he loses clean to Kennedy.

I disagree with the first step because for me when he was introducing himself it was getting boring in a hurry. And I feel it would have made me hate the guy and I really don't want that.
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:28 pm

Oldboy wrote:
TheWittyTwit wrote:
Oldboy wrote:

You make some interesting and very valid points, but Kennedy has not been doing badly as of late. Although I tend to get a bit biased when Mr.Kennedy is involved as I am a total mark for him.

As for your steps I definitely agree with the second one, it's hard to keep up with him on his finishers. Next time his match is on I don't whether to be pleased when I see him do a move that could resemble a finisher. Because I don't know if that his finisher.

I agree with step 3 however that is out of Kennedys control, maybe if HBK didn't have a big ego Kennedy may get a clean win in this. But I very much doubt that, HBK won't lose any credibility if he loses clean to Kennedy.

I disagree with the first step because for me when he was introducing himself it was getting boring in a hurry. And I feel it would have made me hate the guy and I really don't want that.

Dude but he's a heel so if people hate him for making his long intro its a good thing. Also, i liked kenedy's original especial, but he's still doing pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 pm

Well, I just hope that he does well because I can see him having a great future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:21 am

I think Kennedy would make a great future champ, he has the charisma and all the great characteristics to being an amazing heel. I know he is one of my favorites on Raw and he does a great job in every match I've seen him in.
Back to top Go down
KIng Awesome
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Yeah i agree Kennedy is a good wrestler and his mic skills is good to i can see him as a future world champ and a good one too.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:05 pm

I think Kennedy can make it as a champion but maybe not just yet...He is on his way thats for sure but give him some time....Maybe the next one to carry the IC title for a while....

He is starting to look better and better...He has had the last two clean wins in a roll...He just needs a little more time in grade so to speak...I'm sure Vince isn't quite ready to make the same first mistake he made with Randy...(pushing him into the title before he was really ready) Embarassed

Let him get the IC for a while and see what happens....Take it one step at a time...
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:22 am

With me the problem is people are makes it to complicated and drive them crazy,even coz they listening everywhere,i think that is not bad,but what is my opinion ,they just has to use the advices what they really like ,what they really think thats a great idea,and what is the closest to them ,not like other people pushing on them!!!!Like 1,and 2 and 3,they suppose to listen everyone and just pick the best ones!!!The stuff just that time sucsessfull if its a kind of comming from inside,like really thrully enjoyable,like this Hardy guy can really do one thing coz i think he likes it ,flying in every reason hahahah......sorry again!!!WHat does Kennedy like????Or what kind of moves,or lifts or,in what he can be the best???Or for example Orton is really good to be mean and bad and real heel,and i hope he will take off this flyei Hardy from the high whatever he figures out from where!!!!Yepp
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:09 pm

When he first won The Money In The Bank Match I belived he could go onto win a World Title. Unfortunatly injury forced him out of the scene.

He has the wrestling ability and charisma to become a Champion. I think if the WWE wanted him to be the I.C Champion they would have done it by now. He had a shot at Summerslam and he could have had one at Cyber Sunday.

He is without a doubt the best person on the mic to come to the WWE since The Rock left. And if the rumours were true that Kennedy was going to be revealed as Mcmahons son , even though he was suspended Vince could have delayed the storyline until he returned. Then we could have possibly seen the return of the Copreration. Vince , Shane , Regal , Kennedy & Umaga.

But I think Vince no's that Kennedy is Championship material and it shouldnt be long until he is the WWE Champion.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Yes!!!He is deffenetly a champ material if first he got an Ic,that woud make me so high!!!! Against Hbk last Raw was awsome I see Hbk brighting again why????Coz he has a real opponent and they did put a high quality match to the table and so seems like he is able and he is yes that kind a champ stuff.....sooner or later he can be anyone who he want to be in WWE I think!!!They screwed that Hornsy his son stuff!!!I think they did have a lot of reason to do it,but you know what Kennedy doesnt need to be the son of the boss to be higher and higher,and he can kick even his wished Dad's ass one day!!!!hahahahhahahah.......!!!!
Back to top Go down
drgentile
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
drgentile

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:21 pm

I noticed how Kennedy has been changing and I agree that he does need to stick to one routine. I didn't think he was that bad last night on RAW. His finishing the "Mic Check" isn't that bad either. If he would change his attitude a little more towards the angree side like Randy Orton instead of the "I'm better than you" side (when he clearly isn't a lot of the time) it would make people respect him as a true wrestler. Personally I don't think there is any need to call his career a sink or swim because he seems to be doing fine to me. Just keep him in matches and change his overall attitude a bit and he's a bright star.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:58 am

Personally I like his diving swnton as his finisher, it showed skill and looked genuinly painful.

I personally find the HBK/Kennedy fued bland somehow, I don't know what it is, but I find my mind wandering at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:02 pm

His future will be bright,but personally i think hes over hyped a little,in no way is he as good as MVP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy's Future   Mr. Kennedy's Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Kennedy's Future
Page 1 of 1