chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Future of TNA and WWE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

The Future of TNA and WWE Empty
PostSubject: The Future of TNA and WWE   The Future of TNA and WWE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Do you think that the future of wrestling in like 5 or 10 years will be bright,when guys like Undertaker,Shawn Michaels,Triple H,Kane,Mick Foley,Finlay,Booker T,Stone Cold,Sting,Kurt Angle,Christain won't wrestle any more?Do you think that the currect young talent in WWE and TNA will be enough to carry TNA and the WWE in the future?And last thing do you think that the currect young talent is a good genertion of preformers or not?

Well,are is what I think about this:
I think that without a doubt WWE will feel the impact when guys like Shawn,Taker,Triple H will decisde to retire,but I think that WWE has enough young talent to back up the missing all after this guys will left!WWE has a great young talent,they just don't use it right.WWE has great young talent,and are is some names just to name a few:Elijah Burke,Shelton Benjamin,Carlito,Kenny,CM Punk,Matt Hardy,MVP,John Morrison,Ken Kennedy,DH Smith,Randy Orton,and John Cena.I think that WWE is using Randy Orton pretty well,but I just don't feel like he is the Champ.The WWE Champion should be in the spotlight,and I just don't feel like Orton is in the sopotlight!I feel like John Cena and Triple H and Shawn Michaels get more of a spotlight then the WWE Champ!Now about Cena,its not a secret that he is not the greatest wrestler in the WWE,but he is maybe the major player in the WWE!Cena can give the WWE alot of money,and he already does,his merchinde is soled like papers!I think that Cena is also trying to improve himsel everytime,and I think that maybe he will get even better both in the mic and in the ring after a couple of years!

Now about the underused talent or under-rated talent of the WWE:
-First Elijah Burke,I think that this guy has great potentiol and he can reach the top of his business one day!He is pretty good on the ring,and he is great on the mic.I think that WWE needs to draft him to Smackdown,and make him challenge for the United Stats Title.The reason I want him to be drafted to Smackdown,his so he could wrestle againet new wrestlers,so he will improve himslef even more.The reason I don't want him to be on Raw is that I feel like he will be over-shadwed be guys like Triple H,John Cena,Jeff Hardy,Shawn Michaels and guys like that!Their is another option for him,to be on ECW,and WWE could let him have a feud with CM Punk,has I think it could be a great feud,or even let him have a feud with Shelton as this could be even better!Then he could go for the ECW,but I don't want him to fight a guy like Shelton or CM Punk or Morrison,as they can bring the best in him in the Ring!I just feel like WWE is jobbing out Elijah,and thats just wrong,maybe WWE can't see the talent in him,and that just ashame,because he can become amazing in the future,and great asset to the WWE!

-Second Shelton Benjamin,I can honstley say that I never heared someone that said that he hate this guy!This guy is just amazing,he has amazing talent!He is one of the best wrestlers WWE had in years,and he reminds alot of Ricky Steamboat!He pulls amazing moves,and he makes it look easy!He improved on the mic in each passing week,and his wrestling ablity is amzing like I said before!I think that WWE should push him for the main event in ECW in a couple of months,as I don't think he is ready to win the ECW just yet!I think that Shelton is the most Underused wrestler in the WWE!I hope that WWE wouldn't start to use him after he will get old and his wrestling skill won't be the same!Shelton has so much talent and WWE needs to realise that they have a gold card in there hand,and I just hope they will use him well in the future!

-Thired Carlito,I enjoy watching Carlito wrestle,he is a great preformer,and great talent!I just don't know what to say about what WWE done to him in this last couple of months!I mean they just let him job to people all the time,and to debuting wrestlers(DH Smith),and they let him do promos with Hornswoggle,that just made him look like a jerk,and it didn't help!WWE needs to realise that they have great talented guys on there hands,and just because they aren't a 275 pounds monster,they didn't need to job to people,and be stucked with creppy stoylines at best,or ven without storylines!Carlito is talented on the mic,and he can cut promos really well,he is great in the ring,and pulls some great moves!I just hope he will get the spotlight in the WWE in the near future!

-Fourth CM Punk.CM Punk has a graet wrestling skills,and its fun to watch him,but I just feel like WWE is limiting his move-set to much!All he does in his ECW match,are the GTS,Shinning Wized & Bulldog Combo and some kicks and slap!I think that CM Punk can do alot better then this,and he can,and I mean he can pull some great moves(Just ask Rated R,the ROH Master),and I think that WWE should let hm have some more freedom in the ring,and let him do more moves in it!Now about his mic skills,and cutting Promo things,I think that he can get better,its not like he is bad on the mic or bad at cutting promos,its just like I think he needs and should improve his wrestling skills more!

-Fifth Paul Burchill,I feel like this guy can be awsome when given a chance!He is awsome in the ring,and he is defently a great wrestler and preformer!His matchs are great to watch,and I hope that he will keep it up!Like CM Punk,I think that he needs to work on his mic skills,I think that is mic skills right now aren't good,and he should imrprove them and he will be even better the n he already his!Now about the incest angle or whatever its called,I hope that after that pAUL will not be relesed becasue I think that it will be ashame if the WWE will relese him again!I think that he just needs to find a gimmick and stick to it,and I think that the "Ripper" gimmick fits him much better then the Pirate gimmick!Overall I think that Burchill is great to have around the WWE,and I really looking forward to see him put up more great matchs!

Now lets go to the TNA,I think that Tna get even better young talent then the WWE,and I think that if TNA will become bigger then WWE some day,its because of this young talent!Guys like Chris Sabin,Alex Shelly,Jay Lethel,AJ Styles,Eric Young,Samoa Joe,L.A.X,Kaz,Petey Willams,Robest Roode,Jimmy Rave,Sonjay Dutt! think that what makes them better then the WWE young talent his that TNA let them be more free in the ring,and let them do more moves,and also they have great chrisma,and they always come up with new moves,or combos if its a tag match!TNA is also using most of there young talent wisely unlike WWE,and the 2 hours that Tna get really helps showing the young talent of TNA which is great!The only shame in this is that TNA isn't using the X-Division like they used too,and the X-Division is just boring right now!most of the young talent aren't is feuds with another X-Divison wrestlers,and Jay Lethel doesn't need to defend his title almost at all,I can't remember the last time he defend the title,and that pretty much said it all!Like a lot of people on the Forum mark out,the X-Divisioni is what brought the fame to TNA in the first place,and I think that the succsees got up to the heads for TNA Owners,and they forget about the X-Division,and they are only intrested in signing celebs and EX-WWE Wrestlers!All I have to say is that the X-Division is what brough TNA the Fame,and his inactivity may be the thing that will led to TNA downfall in the future!

Now about back up,I think that TNA will have great back up once their top guys will left,They maybe even better then they are now when young talent will led TNA!A diffrecnce that his in TNA part over the WWE,is that TNA are hyping their young talent,and give it more airtime,where on most of the WWE shows the superstars that are spotlighted are "old faces"!WWE should really think about the future like TNA does,and start to hype more young talent,because that is what will keep them alive in the future,they couldn't trust on HBK,HHH,Taker,Finaly and all the other olders forever!So I hope that in the near future we will see more young talented guys in Smackdown,Raw and ECW!If WWE will not think about the future we may see the end of the WWE,and although alot of people say that the WWE is boring and is s**t right now,I don't think that there is a person that wants to see WWE go out of business!

Well what are your thought guys?

Last edited by WWEpatriotKane! on Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Future of TNA and WWE   The Future of TNA and WWE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Well i think that WWE will always top TNA and that WWE has better young talent.and they will have even more talent by then.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Future of TNA and WWE   The Future of TNA and WWE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 am

before i make my post i want to say something.Stop dominating this topic wolfpac nah jokes.

Ok here is my opinion on what will happen in the near future of these two westling federations.

In the near future here is what i think will happen to WWE.I think we will see very familiar faces like vince mcmahon,shawn michaels,Undertaker,kane and even maybe HHH will retire from WWE and go their seperate ways.If your thinking why i think this it is because they are being misused except for vince.Taker deserves a longer reign,HBK deserves a little more spotlight,Kane needs to be used more and i want to see him really hold the world heavyweight title and HHH hasnt been in a great storyline for awhile.

While i think kennedy,umaga,MVP,Drykstra and maybe even cena will be leading WWE.I think that there will be quite a decent roster on both shows with the structure of the attitude era.

With creative i dont really see much of an improvment.Storylines cant last forever but they can improve so they will either improve or get worse.I think wwe will get a new creative team though soon with fresh ideas which will bring ratings,viewers and better storlines.

About titles.I see The Cruiser coming back but i dont see it being dfended much.I think it will be used mainly for the lower mid carders.

Regards to ECW i see that shutting down due to no TV deal and i think all the talent will go either to tna or to the other two shows.I also think The ECW title will be forgotten.

TBC about TNA
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Future of TNA and WWE   The Future of TNA and WWE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Continued about TNA as promised.

Ok in the future of tna i think it will become big rivals with wwe. They are getting good susperstars,great matches and even better airtime so it is quite obvious it might happen.

Regarding comemntery i see it staying the same for awhile but i do think TNA may get the likes of tony shivone to replace maybe west or even add to make the team a trio. None the less there commentery is still entertaining.

Regarding wrestlers i see many ROH stars return or debut like mcguinness,aries,hero and numerous others. Also i see aj getting another world title run as well as somoa joe in the near future. Superstars like lashley and jeff hardy i think will go to tna and will probably work well in tnas due to jeff being there before and lashley could have to whole bodyguard gimmick.
Back to top Go down
wwewrestling
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwewrestling

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Future of TNA and WWE   The Future of TNA and WWE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:14 pm

I kinda think in the future vince might try and buy TNA.

They will combine TNA with RAW and SD with ECW i think.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Future of TNA and WWE   The Future of TNA and WWE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:08 pm

I dont see Vince buying TNA. Isee him going after TNA but I dont think they will sell. TNA is doing somewhat good and in order for them to sell vince needs to run them out. And sorry to say it but as of right now WWE does not have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of TNA and WWE   The Future of TNA and WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of TNA and WWE
Page 1 of 1