chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels

Go down 
+17
wwewrestling
Jeff 4ever
TheRealFan
Mr. Tambourine Man
C-Makaveli
cenaluva
Inah
Sykesy
Tiff
Dee
Ex-Mattitude Follower
babaganoosh
StuffOfLegends
cena_girl
CenaDxDiva
Steven
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Bret or Shawn
Bret Hart
Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Vote_lcap30%Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Vote_lcap70%Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Vote_rcap
 70% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:54 pm

I started this poll on another forum and it caused heaps of controversey, I hope it does the same on here.

But remember for this it is who is better not who you prefer, just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:31 pm

I pick Shawn Michaels even though i did like Bret growing up but i like HBK more back in the old days what could i say i had a thing for heels back then
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

Female Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:43 pm

i really like HBK a lot!
but i had to pick Bret Hart because i think he's better.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:47 pm

Had to go with USA USA USA. Sorry I like Canadians but I think HBK is better. Plus finisher wise HBK's Sweet Chin Music is way cooler then any old submission move. Either way both are great.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:51 pm

Bret Hart = the shit. On the mic HBK may be better, but Bret owns him technically. He is one of very few people who actually apply the sharpshooter correctly. And he was just a good guy in general until WWE decided to screw him over.

And on a side note, HBK no selling in almost all PPV matches doesn't exactly put him high on my list.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:53 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Bret Hart = the shit. On the mic HBK may be better, but Bret owns him technically. He is one of very few people who actually apply the sharpshooter correctly. And he was just a good guy in general until WWE decided to screw him over.

And on a side note, HBK no selling in almost all PPV matches doesn't exactly put him high on my list.

Everyone and there mother can do the sharpshooter. Hell I am doing it to my brother right now lol. Either was I still think HBk is better.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:56 pm

I'm going with Shawn Michaels. Not only because he is more charismatic, I also prefer his matches. Yes, Bret is an amazing technical wrestler but Shawn is more of an all- rounder and I prefer that. Bret uses the same moves in the same order and it can get boring wheras HBK always entertains me in the ring and on the mic. He also has much cooler attire than the hitman and he doesn't whine about being screwed all the time. Michaels has the better nicknames and phrases too.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:59 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

Everyone and there mother can do the sharpshooter. Hell I am doing it to my brother right now lol. Either was I still think HBk is better.
There's the thing. Not many people actually apply it the way it was suppose to be done. Take a look at Bret's sharpshooter and one that the Rock does. Bret and Owen were among the best of doing it technically correct.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:00 pm

Yeah, I'm going to vote for HBK here, but that's because I've liked him longer and HBK was more of my time. With Bret Hart, I don't exactly like him, but I respect him because I kind of view him as the Kurt Angle of that time. So while I picked HBK, I still respect Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:54 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
babaganoosh wrote:

Its funny that you said that my Cousin wade use to put the sharpshooter on me actally it did not hurt as much but he did do the sweet chin music on me before and that hurt like a bitch
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:07 am

I'm going with Shawn Michaels, simply because I never got to see much of Bret and from what I've heard, he hasn't exactly been a gentleman when it comes to the wrestling business.

Plus, HBK is one hell of a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:50 am

umm yell first brets my favourite so id vote for him straight away but anyway bret has had massive success in more than one promotion he also doesnt overact things in the ring like michaels flipping into the turnbuckle or when he gets booted hell bounce back up and do a chicken dance then fall down need i say more
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:02 pm

I'd have to go with Bret Hart on this one. I very much prefer Shawn Michaels, but Bret Hart is better than him in my opinion. Shawn Michaels is more charismatic, has better mic skills but Bret Hart is one of the best technical wrestlers ever. He has also had many accomplishments and held championships in more than three promotions and even though Michaels is better than him in mic skills and is more charismatic, you can't say that he is boring.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:09 pm

I pick shawn micheals.idk much about bret hart.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:01 pm

I voted for HBK because Bret is a mardy glum son of a bitch. He knew that he wouldnt be allowed to leave the WWF with the Title , so why the hell wouldnt Vince screw him. Im glad he did. Then for the rest of his career all Bret has done is moan and bitch about it. Owen should still be here today and Bret shouldn't
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Callumomac wrote:
I voted for HBK because Bret is a mardy glum son of a bitch. He knew that he wouldnt be allowed to leave the WWF with the Title , so why the hell wouldnt Vince screw him.
Bret wanted to win his farewell match after he had a great loyal run with the WWE. Then the two of them (Bret and Vince) had verbally agreed that Bret would surrender the title after he won it before leaving for WCW. But of course we know how that turned out. I don't see why you would blame Bret when he was already committed to giving up the title before leaving.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:35 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Callumomac wrote:
I voted for HBK because Bret is a mardy glum son of a bitch. He knew that he wouldnt be allowed to leave the WWF with the Title , so why the hell wouldnt Vince screw him.
Bret wanted to win his farewell match after he had a great loyal run with the WWE. Then the two of them (Bret and Vince) had verbally agreed that Bret would surrender the title after he won it before leaving for WCW. But of course we know how that turned out. I don't see why you would blame Bret when he was already committed to giving up the title before leaving.

I am sorry but you have to know the Bret would not have surrendered the title and would have disgraced it on WCW. You have to understand also even if this would not have happened Vince would sure be afraid it would happen. And Bret should know that he should lose his last match on the way out of a company when you are holding a belt it is common courtesy.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:

I am sorry but you have to know the Bret would not have surrendered the title and would have disgraced it on WCW. You have to understand also even if this would not have happened Vince would sure be afraid it would happen. And Bret should know that he should lose his last match on the way out of a company when you are holding a belt it is common courtesy.
If he was so afriad that Bret would go against his word, then he shouldn't have promised Bret that he would let him win. He simply could've said no or just stripped him of the title with the month before Bret joined WCW. Even if Bret didn't keep his word and didn't give up the title, Vince still had the month to get the title off of Bret, so there was no need for the screwjob to even happen, at least not at SS in Montreal.
Back to top Go down
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:43 am

Bret Hart,i think he is a much better in ring performer then HBK.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:17 pm

They're both very good, so this is just preference for me really. Have to go with Bret Hart
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:31 am

I voted for Bret Hart. He's the best wrestler of the two
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:19 pm

The best there was,the best there is and the best there ever will be gets my vote.he has been more successful then HBK.Also he cuts better promos.

And recently i just cant stand HBK with his flipping in the corner its so over used and annoying
Back to top Go down
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:27 pm

I think shawn michaels is better than the hitman
Back to top Go down
wwewrestling
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwewrestling

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:51 pm

bret is GOOD but michaels GREAT plus hes my fav wrestler
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:12 pm

The Main Event
The Showstoppa
The Heartbreak Kid

SHAWN MICHAELS!

And if you're not down with that, we've got TWO WORDS FOR 'YA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next