chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels

Go down 
+17
wwewrestling
Jeff 4ever
TheRealFan
Mr. Tambourine Man
C-Makaveli
cenaluva
Inah
Sykesy
Tiff
Dee
Ex-Mattitude Follower
babaganoosh
StuffOfLegends
cena_girl
CenaDxDiva
Steven
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Bret or Shawn
Bret Hart
Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Vote_lcap70%Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:12 pm

The Main Event
The Showstoppa
The Heartbreak Kid

SHAWN MICHAELS!

And if you're not down with that, we've got TWO WORDS FOR 'YA!
Back to top Go down
wwegilmoregirl
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwegilmoregirl

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:30 am

i like shawn michaels better
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:38 pm

This is a hard one,as both of them are great people outside of the ring,but of them are good on the mic,and both of them has some classic match!I prefer Shawn Michaels more,and their is some reasons why:

Shawn is better on the mic,and better at cutting promos.Bret was also good on the mic,but It just seem like he repet the same stuff everytime!Also is promos was good,but no more then that,I enjoy his promos with The Hart Foundation,but his promos alone was almost the same everytime!

Now on the other hand Shawn promos were always great to watch,he always make you laugh or make you cry,he was great on the mic overall,and he knew who to work a crowed better then Bret Hart,although Bret was good,but HBK is great!personally I enjoy watching HBK promos and I enjoy watching him talk on the mic,because Bret just bored me when he is on the mic!

Now on the wrestling part,their is no doubt that Bret is a better teachnical wrestler,and one of the best,alot of his matchs are great,and he could carry big guys with poor wrestling skills t a good match!Bret could always find a hold or a submission to cause more damage to his oppennent,and I like the way on his matchs were he was jusst working on one body part for most of the match,and it was usally the leg to set his rivals to the Sharpshooter.But same has his promos I felt like he is repeting the same stuff again,and again,and he didn't made some kind of a surprise new move sometime!I enjoyed alot of Bret Hart matchs,but there was a couple that just looked alot like others!

About Shawn Michlaes,I think that he is a great all around wretler,and their is that feel of excitment every time he wrestles for me.I know that he repet a lot of moves in the ring,but he does add some new moves to his move-set from time to time,and I found alot of his match better then Bret matchs!I enjoy watching Shawn wrestles more because he always brings his chrisma to the ring with him,and almost everytime he is in the ring,either as a face or a heel he knew who to draw heat or draw pops from the crowed,and he know who to get the crowed into his match!

So in my opinion I prefer Shawn Michales over Bret Hart,although Bret is also an amazing wrestler,and a great person overall,but Shawn is just better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:28 pm

I went with Bret Hart.....Funny thing with all the accussations never once have I ever heard Bret say he would have left with the belt....That was only Vince fears and nothing more...Bret has far more morals then Shawn will ever show...

But being a slime bucket at the top....Vince and Shawn conspired to screw him out of it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels   Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2