chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huge update on Killings

Go down 
+4
babaganoosh
C-Makaveli
Deadman
StuffOfLegends
8 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Huge update on Killings Empty
PostSubject: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings is in talks with WWE officials about possibly joining the company. A deal has yet to be reached, but Killings has indeed been offered a contract. More than likely, he's going to end up back in WWE in the near future.

Just to add this... Hell yeah I cannot wait. He is awesome and every matches of his I have seen was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Deadman

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:31 pm

That sounds good..Hopefully its soon...
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Good. Im glad he is coming back. Hopefully he is used right this time. I wonder what they will do with him. ECW maybe ? hopefully not. He should go to Smackdown and compete for the WH Title
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Callumomac wrote:
Good. Im glad he is coming back. Hopefully he is used right this time. I wonder what they will do with him. ECW maybe ? hopefully not. He should go to Smackdown and compete for the WH Title
Doubt the WHC so soon but I would like to see him feud with Edge or Rey Mysterio that would be cool. But if they are not bringing Matt back really soon seeing him go after MVP would be cool.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:25 pm

I doubt they will put him so high on the card. Many WWE fans don't watch TNA and won't know who the hell he is. So putting him in main events is going to leave the fans confused about this guy.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:27 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
I doubt they will put him so high on the card. Many WWE fans don't watch TNA and won't know who the hell he is. So putting him in main events is going to leave the fans confused about this guy.
That and the WWE fans will learn about google and find out wrestling is not real and lose interest. Right Rashad?
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:08 am

I look forward to seeing him in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Dee

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:16 am

He's pretty awesome, he'll probably job to Cena about 40 times when he comes back though because of what he did when he was in TNA.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:32 am

If he comes over he will be on ECW this much is for sure, with the brand extension he will appear on SD and when another draft is done he will appear on another show. Could you imagine

Ron "The Truth" Killings and Montel Vontavious Porter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:57 am

Ron Killings is a great wrestler and I can't wait to see him back on WWE TV. He could be a good upper mid- carder on Smackdown or an ECW main eventer. Either way I just hope he's used to his full potential this time.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:16 pm

stl311 wrote:
If he comes over he will be on ECW this much is for sure, with the brand extension he will appear on SD and when another draft is done he will appear on another show. Could you imagine

Ron "The Truth" Killings and Montel Vontavious Porter?

I was actually thinking that lol. RK & MVP would be awesome as a Tag Team.

Maybe Join Forces with Edge & The Major Brothers or what ever they are called now. Be a pritty cool stable.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge update on Killings   Huge update on Killings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge update on Killings
Page 1 of 1