chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??

Go down 
+6
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Joshua.2009
Kritter
stl311
TheWittyTwit
C-Makaveli
10 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Empty
PostSubject: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:30 pm

With Mr Kennedy coming fresh off an excellent feud with HBK I Believe that Mr Kennedy will be the man to end the career of Ric Flair. Mr Kennedy Challenged Flair this past week on Raw , and the two will face off at No Way Out.

Now Many people believed that Mr Kennedys feud with HBK was a Do or Die kind of feud. Mr Kennedy was going up against an all time Legend in HBK , and I have to say he did well. Personally I enjoyed the feud , and really Mr Kennedy won , even though HBK got more pinfalls Kennedy eliminated HBK from the rumble.

Now Many people believe that Ric Flair will be retiring at Wrestlemania 24 , which I believe and dont believe. When Flair returned to the WWE he signed a 3 year contract with the company , who then ran with the Career on the line storyline , which Stone Cold Steve Austin suggested. If Flair was to retire at WM24 , I dont really no what would be left for him in the company , I personally would love to see him on the broadcast table , maybe over on Smackdown instead of the Coach.

But I really really believe that Mr Kennedy is the man to retire Flair. He is a next generation superstar with a bright future ahead of him. Retiring Ric Flair would give him a huge push in the company and possibly knock him into the Main Event scene.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:45 pm

At No Way Out?

No.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:46 pm

But then again he can carry a rivalry to Wrestlemania, then it might happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:47 pm

stl311 wrote:
But then again he can carry a rivalry to Wrestlemania, then it might happen.

Right, I just meant it wouldn't happen at No Way Out.
Back to top Go down
Kritter
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Eh, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:08 pm

I dont see him doing it..... I think it will be someone flar has a past with... If Kennedy does it its like ohh well what now, But If one of flairĀ“s enemies for the past do it you got a Big Storyline. Aslo not as soon as No Way Out. WM at the vary earliest.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 pm

Although I'd like to see Ric Flari put over at young guy at WrestleMania, Kennedy just doesn't seem to be ready. His star's really faded and him beating Naitch would be an insult to Flair. He is arguably the greatest wrestler ever and Kennedy doesn't deserve to be the man who ends Flair's career. It would certainly elevate his own career but he hasn't earned it in my opinion. An old veteran like Triple H or HBK will probaly beat Ric which is OK but a wasted opportunity.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Also if Orton loose the title...which he will know superman is back....Orton could pursue Flair and revive his Legend Killer gimmick.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:24 pm

I might actually enjoy seeing Orton vs. Flair at Wrestlemania. They do have a history so it would make much more sense than Kennedy vs. Flair.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:38 pm

ladymahogany wrote:
I might actually enjoy seeing Orton vs. Flair at Wrestlemania. They do have a history so it would make much more sense than Kennedy vs. Flair.

I agree, that would make a lot more sense, and just overall be a better way to end this storyline. I really don't see them having Kennedy take out Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Well remember that it was rumored that WWE wants Ric Flair to be the main theme of the WWE Hall of Fame, and that is just a few months away. Flair's career needs to end sooner or later. If he was going into the Hall of Fame, WWE is going to have to end it soon. Mr. Kennedy is probably going to earn his stripes by ending Flair's career and if he does. WWE better not release him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:56 pm

Callumomac wrote:
Also if Orton loose the title...which he will know superman is back....Orton could pursue Flair and revive his Legend Killer gimmick.

Actually... I don't think Cena's going to get it, since he's about to shoot another movie. I think they rushed him back to give him some exposure, and they'll write him out with another injury so he can go make The Marine II.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:59 am

Bumi wrote:
Well remember that it was rumored that WWE wants Ric Flair to be the main theme of the WWE Hall of Fame, and that is just a few months away. Flair's career needs to end sooner or later. If he was going into the Hall of Fame, WWE is going to have to end it soon. Mr. Kennedy is probably going to earn his stripes by ending Flair's career and if he does. WWE better not release him.
Not true... They could put him in while he is still wrestling. elephant
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:53 pm

Theres rumours of Flair vs Taker at WM24 with a ''Career vs streak'' Match
Back to top Go down
durtywhite
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
durtywhite

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:37 pm

No Mr.Kennedy will not end Ric Flair's Career,it will be someone he has history with,I believe Triple H or Shawn Michaels will do it but Flair is pushing for Sting to come only for maina and ending his career because of their history so if sting accepts then he will be the one to do it,I know sting said he will never work for wwe but he might go there just for a favor for the nature boy,If kennedy ends his career it will be very upsetting because alot of people hate the guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:36 pm

durtywhite wrote:
No Mr.Kennedy will not end Ric Flair's Career,it will be someone he has history with,I believe Triple H or Shawn Michaels will do it but Flair is pushing for Sting to come only for maina and ending his career because of their history so if sting accepts then he will be the one to do it,I know sting said he will never work for wwe but he might go there just for a favor for the nature boy,If kennedy ends his career it will be very upsetting because alot of people hate the guy.

Everybody loves Kennedy.....I havent seen one person that hates him. And as for sting coming to the WWE. Why the hell would we want him after saying he didnt want to come ?

Sting will never end up in the WWE because after TNA goes down the pan he wont be able to cpmete anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??   Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Mr Kennedy End Ric Flair's Career ??
Page 1 of 1