chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Kennedy or MVP?

Go down 
+4
ladymahogany
Soul Rider
babaganoosh
Ex-Mattitude Follower
8 posters

MVP or Mr. Kennedy?
MVP
Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Vote_lcap100%Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Vote_lcap0%Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Now this is a pretty close call as I like both guys but MVP is the more talented. He's a nice wrestler with a large range of moves, has tons of charisma and is dynamite on the mic. Mr. Kennedy is very good but I can't help but notice he is very injury prone therefore slightly unreliable. It was also Kennedy who injured John Cena and Bobby Lashley I believe. He's a great talent no doubt about it but MVP is better in my opinion. He's improved os much since debuting at No Mercy 06 whereas Kennedy seems to of gone down. When he fist came on the scene he was fresh but no he seems generic. Maybe it was the transition to Raw, where many guys get lost in the shuffle (Carlito, Shelton Benjamin)? I'm not sure but Kennedy's star has definitly dimmed recently. MVP is the nearest thing the WWE has to The Rock and I think pretty soon we'll see him in the main event. Hopefully not too soon, his push shouldn't be rushed. By next years WrestleMania he should be a top guy on Smackdown.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:43 pm

I think I'm pretty in between on this one. Kennedy just is able to capture your attention more despite him being average in the ring. MVP on the other hand was brutal when he first debut, but he has improved considerably (yay for Benoit!). At this point in their careers, I don't think I would prefer one over the other. It's now just a matter of who can improve faster.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Bobby Lashley was already injured,WWE said that Kennedy injuried him so they could make a storyline.Anyway my vote goes for MVP!When he first came,I thought that he would be just another wrestler in Smackdown,but since his debut his imrpove himself so much,and he always adds new moves to his moveset,and he is amazing on the mic!Hs promos are awsome,and his work with Flair was great!When Kennedy first came,I thought really high on him,and I thought that he is going to be Smackdown top guy for years to come,but something want wrong since then,and I think that that thing is Kennedy switch to RAW!In Smackdown there is alot less star power and in RAW Kennedy is outshined by alot of their top wrestlers(HHH,HBK,Orton,Jericho,Hardy...)
I think that a switch to Smackdown will do great for him,or even let him win the MITB match,and then goes for the WWE title,and give him more air-time on RAW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:59 pm

I also voted for MVP. I think he's pretty good in the ring and he is better on the mic than Kennedy. Not that Kennedy is all bad, he's just not as good as MVP to me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:38 pm

I voted for MVP. I just think MVP picked things up a lot quicker.

I heard a while back that both guys were watching tapes of old school junior heavyweights like Jushin Liger and Dynamite Kid, so they both have promise if they're this willing to learn from past greats.

I just think Kennedy's trying way too hard. He's always trying to find new and innovative ways to do things. It's causing him to lose focus of what he's doing in the ring. Just stick to what works, man.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
I voted for MVP. I just think MVP picked things up a lot quicker.

I heard a while back that both guys were watching tapes of old school junior heavyweights like Jushin Liger and Dynamite Kid, so they both have promise if they're this willing to learn from past greats.

I just think Kennedy's trying way too hard. He's always trying to find new and innovative ways to do things. It's causing him to lose focus of what he's doing in the ring. Just stick to what works, man.

You hit the nail on the head. I read something that said Kennedy was looking anywhere and everywhere for advice, and as a result, he was trying to do too many different things. He's lost his character. I can't even remember the last time he's introduced himself on the microphone. I also don't understand the logic behind switching his finisher from the Green Bay Plunge, unless that was what resulted in his injury.

MVP has developed and maintained his character quite nicely, and that's what continues to make him better... than you.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:10 pm

MVP is better then Kennedy, in the ring and on the mic. The problem with Kennedy is Raw. That's right Raw. He got shipped to Raw and was expected to be this great big superstar and he was buried under all the talent. He has beaten Michaels and Hardy, and since his new move he has gotten better. On that note MVP is a great technical wrestler now, and he has beaten Mysterio in a one on one match before, he is the current US Champion and a former Tag Team champion. MVP is the future of Smackdown, he is aggressive and athletic and I truely believe he will be either World Heavyweight Champion or WWE Champion. Kennedy could go to ECW and recover himself but other then that I don't know where his career is going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:41 am

I just don't see as much potential in Kennedy as MVP,and even at this time,i still think MVP is much better then Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Kennedy or MVP?   Mr. Kennedy or MVP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Kennedy or MVP?
Page 1 of 1