chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HBK and Kennedy

Go down 
+5
sara19810
ladymahogany
joelider
TheWalkingDead
mickie-james-5
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mickie-james-5
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
mickie-james-5

Male Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-11-15

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:55 am

i was watching RAW, HBK and Kennedy were brawling so regal scheduled a match but they didnt seem to care they just kept brawling and after that sweet chin music onto the chair into kennedys face i think its not gonna end there who do you think will come out on top?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:02 am

I kind of like where this can go.A kennedy/HBK fued will be good.
Back to top Go down
mickie-james-5
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
mickie-james-5

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:04 am

my fav bit of them is when kennedy was bringin the mic down and HBK just clumped him 1
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:17 pm

m...i don't know but like the admin said a HBK vs KK feud could be good, they're both very good wrestlers with good mic skills, good characthers and the most important of all, good wrestling skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:40 pm

joelider wrote:
m...i don't know but like the admin said a HBK vs KK feud could be good, they're both very good wrestlers with good mic skills, good characthers and the most important of all, good wrestling skills.

Ditto While I can't stand Mr. Kennedy, there is no denying that he is a good wrestler with equally good mic skills. A feud between him and HBK would be good for Raw.
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:01 am

yeah i saw on tv but im sure both will have match one days but we have wait and see next week to find out
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:00 pm

ladymahogany wrote:
joelider wrote:

Ditto While I can't stand Mr. Kennedy, there is no denying that he is a good wrestler with equally good mic skills. A feud between him and HBK would be good for Raw.

if you can't stand him its a sing that he's a good heel.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:04 pm

Hopefully Kennedy comes out on top of this feud and it will make him a main eventer.
Back to top Go down
mickie-james-5
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
mickie-james-5

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:24 pm

i hope kennedy does come out on top kennedy is one of my all time favs
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:57 am

it smackdown he was nearly a main eventer, but on Raw...not any more....
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-07-28

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:19 am

this feud is to elevate Kennedy to the top of Raw again, my aforite part also was when he was getting the mic and HBk punched him, then HBK tried to talk but got hit, then Kennedy tried to tak and the brawl continued, this edition of Monday Night Raw served new feuds
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:09 am

I'm also interested in seeing where this one goes... Would love to see Kennedy get the push. I just hope Umaga stays out of it. Also, I'd eventually love to see Kennedy have a verbal segment with Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:21 am

i just got an idea for a topic
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:30 pm

Straight-Edge Superstar wrote:
i just got an idea for a topic

i noticed lol
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:05 pm

joelider wrote:
ladymahogany wrote:
joelider wrote:

if you can't stand him its a sing that he's a good heel.
Yup, you're right!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:05 am

I'm sorry but Michaels and Orton are getting old, put in new talent. You know when Orton got all those title shots everyone was pissed, and when CM Punk got all the title shots people were getting pissed. Well I'm getting pissed, Triple H, Umaga, Ken Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, Y2J, and Bobby Lashley when he comes back could all be great main eventers, but HBK really is starting to show his age, not only that he just wouldn't look right wearing the WWE Championship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:46 am

if they ever friggin change it back to Undisputed style I wouldn't agree with you but for now your right, plus age doesn't matter, they are getting new talent its just they have to work their way up the ladder, Cody Rhodes, and Santino Marella are good they just need to keep working at it, this is the first time Orton has held a non tag team belt in like 3 or 4 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBK and Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBK and Kennedy   HBK and Kennedy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBK and Kennedy
Page 1 of 1