chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kennedy bad luck

Go down 
+6
TheWittyTwit
StuffOfLegends
steffiebaby140
babaganoosh
stl311
Soul Rider
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:48 pm

Source:Prowrestling.com

- Ken Kennedy recently spoke out in an interview with Mike Mooneyham over his streak of bad luck that has held him back from a tremendous push in WWE. Kennedy told Mooneyham that JBL once told him that he had his bad luck. Kennedy commented, "I was building up some steam and momentum (in late 2005), and then I tore my lat (latissimus dorsi muscle) and was out for six months," says Kennedy, "Then I came back and built up all sorts of steam and momentum, won the Money in the Bank at this year's Wrestlemania and tore my triceps. They told me I was going to be out for seven months, but it turned out to be only a slight tear, and I was only out for a few months. But they took the Money in the Bank off me and put the title on Edge."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:51 pm

Poor Kennedy, he will probally beat Michaels at Armageddon then turn around and kick Hardy's ass at Rumble for the IC title pushing him into Main Eventer status.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:13 pm

Really is unfortunate. People really dig his character and he should get the title sooner or later. Hope fully he won't have Taker's luck and get injured right after he wins the title.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:44 pm

Oh boo hoo, poor Kennedy and his bad luck. lol. Sorry, I have no sympathy at all.

Frankly, it's all excuses...and I don't need to listen to him whine.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:44 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Kennedy won the Royal Rumble this year. The question is what title would he go for, I mean he did get drafted to Raw but then again he could get the Lashley treatment and win the ECW title for 6 months, then again I can't see him as the WWE champ, maybe World Heavyweight but not WWE champ.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:03 pm

Did not mention he probably would have been in the main storyline as McMahon's son until they found out he was ordering steroids online.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:55 pm

steffiebaby140 wrote:
Oh boo hoo, poor Kennedy and his bad luck. lol. Sorry, I have no sympathy at all.

I tend to agree with you... but that could be because I like Edge too.

Also, I feel that his character's getting too "generic heel" for me. He's lost what makes him Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy. (<--Exactly what I'm talking about)
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:32 pm

TheWittyTwit wrote:
steffiebaby140 wrote:

I tend to agree with you... but that could be because I like Edge too.

Also, I feel that his character's getting too "generic heel" for me. He's lost what makes him Mr. Kennedy.

Kennedy. (<--Exactly what I'm talking about)

The Kennedy thing is great, but he isn't becoming a generic heel, Snitsky is a generic heel, and you wanna talk about bad luck how about Edge's luck, he loses a damn good title (the best in the WWE in my opinion), he is having an "affair" with a woman who is past her prime, and now he won't win the title back until Febuary setting up a match between Taker and Edge, so I think Edge has worse luck then Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:34 pm

stl311 wrote:

The Kennedy thing is great, but he isn't becoming a generic heel, Snitsky is a generic heel, and you wanna talk about bad luck how about Edge's luck, he loses a damn good title (the best in the WWE in my opinion), he is having an "affair" with a woman who is past her prime, and now he won't win the title back until Febuary setting up a match between Taker and Edge, so I think Edge has worse luck then Kennedy.

Amen

That is all! lol
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:41 pm

Aparently kennedy does have bad luck, but if he persists, sooner or later he'll be a great main eventer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:21 am

Kennedy should have been a main-eventer by now, remember 7 world champs and a huge rivalry with the Undertaker. Still he probably will beat HBK and maybe win the Rumble. If the WWE was smart they'd have Edge win the world title and if Kennedy won the rumble have him vs Edge at Wrestlemania in a revenge match.
Back to top Go down
cena_girl
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
cena_girl

Female Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:53 am

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
Kennedy should have been a main-eventer by now, remember 7 world champs and a huge rivalry with the Undertaker. Still he probably will beat HBK and maybe win the Rumble. If the WWE was smart they'd have Edge win the world title and if Kennedy won the rumble have him vs Edge at Wrestlemania in a revenge match.
but WWE isn't smart! i hope that kennedy's luck will change! Amen
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:57 am

cena_girl wrote:
Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
but WWE isn't smart! i hope that kennedy's luck will change! Amen

WWE isn't smart... but they love revenge storylines. When people get injured, the first people they usually get placed against when they come back are the people they get injured by. Kennedy had the misfortune of having Edge switch shows. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go after Edge as soon as Edge gets a title around his waist. Also a possibility is to have the reverse happen from last year, and have Edge win Money in the Bank, but Kennedy win it from him.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 2:33 pm

kennedys luck better change or he will be just like a shelton benjamin who is extremely talented
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kennedy bad luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kennedy bad luck   Kennedy bad luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kennedy bad luck
Page 1 of 1