chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC

Go down 
+2
Mr. Tambourine Man
C-Makaveli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Empty
PostSubject: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:29 pm

There were several TNA and WWE stars in attendance for Brock Lesnar’s UFC debut last night.

Those were were spotted on camera include the Undertaker, John “Bradshaw” Layfield, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Kurt Angle.

Some interesting things were noted. Kurt Angle and the Undertaker had a pretty long conversation. Steve Austin received one of the biggest ovations of the night. John Layfield was seen sitting with the other wrestlers as opposed to his wife.

For those of you that don’t know yet, Brock Lesnar submitted in the first round. However, his performance was quite impressive. It raised more than a few eyebrows. UFC promoters are said to be quite pleased with his performance and are already looking forward to his next match.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeah, I saw them. Didn't see JBL, though. He must not have been on screen.

Honestly, if there was ever a UFC show that pro wrestling fans should watch, this was it. You had wicked moves like Almeida's flip guillotine(which ended up looking like a choke hurricanrana) and Tim Boetsch hip tossing David Heath onto the cage. The crowd was hot. And the main event was a total pro wrestling style match with Nog getting his ass kicked for two rounds and making a comeback in the third with the sweep into the guillotine.

Dana's probably on air right now with how this one turned out.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Yeah Dana is probably really proud of how it turned out. And if you look at the card for UFC 82, it should continue to impress viewers and get them hooked onto it.

Then, everybody will watch as my boy GSP takes home the Welterweight championship at UFC 83.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:42 pm

I thought Lesnar did quite well , he had Mir down all the time and never gave him a chance , Mir just had too much experiance though , and it was weird seeing Taker without the make up and Smoke lol
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:03 pm

I heard from an Inside sorce at UFC that Angle my be going to MMA
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:14 pm

Joshua.2009 wrote:
I heard from an Inside sorce at UFC that Angle my be going to MMA
I don't think that would be a good move for him right now since he's at the top of TNA. I haven't seen a UFC match yet (I've got it downloaded, just haven't had the time) so to those of you who watch it, do you think Angle would be successful in MMA?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Kurt's way too broken down to do MMA. He's tough and all, but all you'd have to do is go for his neck and you could win the fight easy. On top of that he doesn't have the schedule to train nearly as much, and his painkiller addiction is well documented. I don't think that would go over well with the UFC or any of the state's they fight in.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:39 pm

Steroids wouldnt help Kurt Angle in MMA......
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:15 pm

I don't see Angle making much of a dent. He's got a lot of training to do and his striking ability probably won't get very far. Even in fake wrestling, his punches are all slow hooks and that isn't going to get him far. It's not that he can't change his stlye, but so many years of punching a certain way without any type of variation is hard to break and expand his style.

I don't see him getting into UFC, maybe MMA, but if he does somehow get in, it will most likely be because of whatever success Brock has that will make Dana even consider him.
Back to top Go down
PhoebeCatesfan
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
PhoebeCatesfan

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:52 am

I certainly hope Angle dosen't do MMA. He is one of my favorites, and with all of his neck injuries, that could be a serious hazardnus to his health. Hopefully he dosen't go through with it, but knowing he will probally try it anyway.

Brock got owned! Plain and simple!

Sorry Lesnar fans
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com, TNAWrestling.Com, ROHWrestling.com, and any othe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC   WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE / TNA Superstar's at UFC
Page 1 of 1