chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24

Go down 
+7
StuffOfLegends
ivi
DXANDHARDY
Jeffz_Girl
stl311
babaganoosh
C-Makaveli
11 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Source : Prowrestling.com

Dave Meltzer is also reporting that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's scheduled appearance for this year's Hall of Fame ceremony almost didn't happen. Johnson is currently in the middle of shooting "Witch Mountain" in Las Vegas and will be out there that weekend. He will have to rush in and out to work a full day on Sunday, so he won't be at WrestleMania.

Wasn't really expecting him to show up anyway , then again this could just be to throw fans off.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:25 pm

I don't watch HOF ceremony anyways.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 pm

who cares...its just the rock, I'm agreeing with Cena he don't give a damn about wrestling anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Jeffz_Girl
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Female Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Oh Well... IDC.. The Rock is The Rock...
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Damn rock this make me agree with cena more whitch is pissing me off that i am and i really liked the rock. But then again i was not really expecting him there anyway awell the rock is still missed.
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Thats not to nice,at list he cannot manage maximum 15 minutes from his BUSY life for the millions who are watcing at home and so):
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:12 pm

The Rock what a class act. This time he is actually filming a movie so I understand that he is not allowed to take one break on a sunday for 3 hours to do a show. Oh I know he wants to spend time with his kids in Las Vegas right? Fine Rock do whatever you want I stopped caring.
Back to top Go down
sara19810
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
sara19810

Female Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:50 am

i understand why he wont be at wrestlemania dues his busy for shooting movies but just one days visit WWE collagues they going back to work at films that it but i dont blame the rock on his schedules but he will be at HOF ceremony they he will return to shooting next day.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:29 am

Who wants him?

He's bigger than us now anyways, with his shitty movies. (seriously, unbiased - they are very very bad).
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:39 am

Hey you guys sound like some spoiled brats.... Evil or Very Mad Now comeon wish the guy his best in his new carrear and remember the past and all he has done for the WWE....

How would you like it if somewhere down the road someone did the same thing to you....I mean comeon....He gave Wrestling all he could give....He had done it all and was time to move on....He just got smart and left before he had to live on Pain killers and be crippled up and decided to move with a new carrear....
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:47 pm

I love THe Rock, but he seriously needs to make BETTER movies.

Then i'd stop giving him such a hard time.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:51 pm

Axl wrote:
I love THe Rock, but he seriously needs to make BETTER movies.

Then i'd stop giving him such a hard time.

Not all his movies are bad, but he is really starting to seem like a sell out with these new movies he is making.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:12 pm

I said that i thought this would happen a long time ago. Cena was right.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:58 am

I love The Rock , Always will. When he first broke out into movies i was upset that he was leaving but the first bunch of movies he made were entertaining ...

The Scorpian King :

Good Entertaining Action Movie

Welcome To the Jungle ( The Rundown ) :

Goood Action movie that saw Arnie pass of the Hollywood Hard Man Torch

Walking Tall :

Sure it didnt do that well in the cinemas but it was an entertaining film

Doom :

Was ok i supose , was saved by the first person switch half way through the film

Be Cool :

Sucked ... he shouldnt have done this movie

Gridiron Gang :

Was an ok movie

The Game Plan :

ok i supose .... all action guys do a kiddie film eventually. But i hope for the love of god this Tooth Fairy movie he is gonna be in is the last of these kiddie movies .

So not all of The Rocks films were bad.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:05 pm

Callumomac wrote:
I love The Rock , Always will. When he first broke out into movies i was upset that he was leaving but the first bunch of movies he made were entertaining ...

The Scorpian King :

Good Entertaining Action Movie

Welcome To the Jungle ( The Rundown ) :

Goood Action movie that saw Arnie pass of the Hollywood Hard Man Torch

Walking Tall :

Sure it didnt do that well in the cinemas but it was an entertaining film

Doom :

Was ok i supose , was saved by the first person switch half way through the film

Be Cool :

Sucked ... he shouldnt have done this movie

Gridiron Gang :

Was an ok movie

The Game Plan :

ok i supose .... all action guys do a kiddie film eventually. But i hope for the love of god this Tooth Fairy movie he is gonna be in is the last of these kiddie movies .

So not all of The Rocks films were bad.

The Scorpion King: I never was massively crazy about The Mummy movies, but this was okay

The Rundown: I hate Sean William Scott. So it wasn't really The Rock's fault I hated this.

Walking Tall: I really wasn't sure about this, it was a remake, and it was Johnny Knoxville in one of his earliest roles, and I was pleasently surprised. This was very very good.

Doom: I was totally disappointed by this as a fan of the old video game

Be Cool: Sucked. Who needed a sequel to Get Shorty?

Gridiron Gang: See this movie thousands of times. It's either a group of trouble kids with a baseball team, or a group of thugs with a basketball team. This was a very cookie cutter movie, and I wasn't crazy about it.

The Game Plan: dreadful, absolutely dreadful.

And sadly DXandHardy, there are already two more children's films slated for The Rock. The Tooth Fairy, and ANOTHER remake, this time the children's classic 'Escape From Witch Mountain', which I believe is just going to be shortened to 'Witch Mountain'.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 am

So maybe he likes doing all different types of movies...The Game plan was a good one the other night.... Variety shows skill anyone can do one type of show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24   The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock Wont Be At Wrestlemania 24
Page 1 of 1