chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock in J.I. Joe

Go down 
+4
babaganoosh
TheWalkingDead
traveler
Concrete Jesus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Rock in J.I. Joe Empty
PostSubject: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 am

Brendan Fraser and The Rock in "GI Joe" 04-04-2008 (10:00:32)
LatinoReview reports that Brendan Fraser (The Mummy) has already filmed a cameo in the upcoming Stephen Sommers-directed "GI Joe." According to the site, Fraser will appear as Gung Ho during a training sequence at The Pit.

In addition, an offer has been made to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to play the role of Hector Delgado, who is better known as Shipwreck. At this point, the actor has neither accepted or declined.

"GI Joe" revolves around a European-based military unit known as Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity (G.I.J.O.E.), which is a hi-tech, international force of special operatives that takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer. The movie is scheduled to hit theaters on August 7th, 2009.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:23 am

Amother potential Movie for the Rock....The guy is in demand . sunny
If he is willing to do it hope he gets it.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:33 pm

How many movies does this guy do? affraid
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:37 pm

It's better than being a tooth fairy or whatever he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Another movie for the Rock, another excuse for him to blow off the WWE. Oh well, lets hope the film is better than some of the Disney crap he's been in lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Actually Rock has a gift for acting in many areas whether Drama, Commedy, action movies....There are a lot of actors get by with doing only one kind of movies. Rock has a talent to do most any type he does
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:41 pm

While I take your point, some of his movies are shit! I mean, welcome to the jungle and Scorpion king are great, but most of the others look awful. Besides which, I don't think the rock could pull off comedy in a film, although I have never seen him attempt to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Tory88 wrote:
While I take your point, some of his movies are shit! I mean, welcome to the jungle and Scorpion king are great, but most of the others look awful. Besides which, I don't think the rock could pull off comedy in a film, although I have never seen him attempt to.

Then I suggest you try it before condeming him....Try the game plan turned out to be a very heart warming story if you sit and look at it with an open mind....It had some funny moments in that but heart warming as it comes...Its actually based on somethings that happens with anyone. I am not going to tell you what its about go sit and watch it and see it...
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Apparently The Rock will do anything with a paycheck.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:05 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
It's better than being a tooth fairy or whatever he was going to do.

Right about that.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:11 pm

It sounds like a good role might see the movie.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:31 am

Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam (2009) (pre-production) .... Black Adam
Tooth Fairy (2009) (pre-production) .... The Tooth Fairy
G.I. Joe (2009) (filming) (rumored) .... Hector 'Shipwreck' Delgado
Race to Witch Mountain (2009) (filming)
Planet 51 (2008) (filming) .... Capt. Charles 'Chuck' Baker
Get Smart (2008) (completed) .... Agent 23
Maybe Rock can fit in JI Joe in bewteen Witch Mountian and Toothe Fairy Sad
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:41 am

I gotta say, for the most part, the movies don't exactly have great names that get me excited.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:58 am

babaganoosh wrote:
I gotta say, for the most part, the movies don't exactly have great names that get me excited.

Planet 51
User Rating: (awaiting 5 votes)
The inhabitants of Planet 51 live in fear of alien invasion. Their paranoia is realized when an astronaut arrives from Earth. Befriended by a young resident, he has to avoid capture in order to recover his spaceship and try to return home.
Race to Witch Mountain
A UFO expert enlists the help of a cabbie to protect two siblings with paranormal powers from the clutches of an organization that wants to use the kids for their nefarious plans.
G.I. Joe
An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer
Tooth Fairy
A guy is forced to serve time dressed up as a tooth fairy.
Billy Batson and the Legend of Shazam
A boy is given the ability to become an adult superhero in times of need with a single magic word
How can you not be excited about that stuff...He left wrestling to take on great roles like that Suspect
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:01 am

GI Joe seems to be the closest to amounting to a real movie.

Depending on how Planet 51 is shot, it may look cool despite the seemingly shitty storyline.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:20 am

I want to see Get Smart. but not because of The Rock. He is not selling me a ticket for that movie. The only movie with a great box office is a Disney movie for children. As much as The Rock and his blantant disregard for the WWE fans that made "The Rock", I am looking forward to his DVD that comes out this June :damn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock in J.I. Joe   The Rock in J.I. Joe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock in J.I. Joe
Page 1 of 1