chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock it like me. #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Rock it like me. #1 Empty
PostSubject: Rock it like me. #1   Rock it like me. #1 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:01 pm

~Scene One~ Cute is what I aim for.

Rock it like me. #1 2e542ro

“Scene opens in Roxxi’s hometown of Boston, She kneels outside the ring on the blue mat holding her head after being knocked out of the ring by Angel."

--Never say die—Roxxi
“Damn you, Angel!”

“Angel, exits kneeling down beside her with her lovely black and blonde hair and her white t-shirt that says “Kotton mouth Kings” and black shorts and pink wrestling boot’s. Roxxi stand’s up walking over to the ring sitting on the steel steps Angel follows behind her sitting on the ring crossing her leg’s sitting Indian style.”

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“So, you happy about getting rehired at CGS?

“Roxxi, shrugs her shoulders, looking down at the floor-It didn’t really matter to her that she got re hired seeing she could just wrestle here in Boston at her dad’s training place along with Angel who well run’s the freaking place now.”

--Never say die—Roxxi
“It’s great I guess but not having to face Randy Orton my first match back I at least thought, Well I don’t know what I thought but whatever either way I plan on walking out at the winner no doubt about that Angel.”

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“Yeah, Yeah but you know Randy Orton is nothing but a freaking crybaby even ask anybody Randy is a little baby he needs to grow the hell up and act his age and not his shoe size, Isn’t no doubt about it Roxxi you should win this match you’ve been training really hard to make your come back not to freaking win—I know I just got the best of you but oh well I’m your sister I’m not Randy.”

--Never say die—Roxxi
“I know the key to getting win’s over idiots that you’ve lost to is go back and watch the match and see what you did wrong and that’s what I did for the past month was watch my old wrestling matches from here and from CGS, I know what I did wrong and I freaking fixed the flaws like any normal wrestler would, But Alexia just got the best of me hell she even got the best of you Angel and sent the both of us to the unemployment line ya know, But best thing about going back there is Tya took that little bitch out and now she’s the one standing in the unemployment line not us.”

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“Alright, so you are going to be your boyfriend’s partner tonight then eh?”

--Never say die—Roxxi
“Hell yeah, I can’t leave my man hanging I should go get ready for it though so let’s go to the back before all these people come.”

“Angel and Roxxi hook arms and slip to the locker room area.”

Scene Fades

Scene two—Rock like us

“The scene opens with Angel standing in the center of the ring with a microphone wearing something completely different from earlier now rocking a white cut off shirt that says” Hi Hater” and black pants and some white leather heels.”

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“Welcome to tonight’s show the farewell show for Roxxi who is leaving us to head back to CGS , I know she will be missed a lot but I’m sure she’ll come back every now and then.”

“The camera cut’s to the backstage-showing Roxxi and Shady chatting sitting on some ladders.”

Don’t give a fuck—Shady
“Yeah, so here we are again another lovely edtion of “Punk rock wrestling” where me and my lovely lady Roxxi have a tag team match against, Wait , wait you’ve got to be kidding me right Luke, your making Roxxi do a singles match? When we were ready to go out there and knock some fuckers out come on man.”

“Roxxi shakes her head.”

Never say die—Roxxi
“No, No it’s cool Shady I got this I’ve beaten her once before and I can do it again no problem so I only have one thing to say Taylor this time it’s your last chance if you don’t beat me then everybody say “bye bye to Taylor because she will not get another chance to fight here again- but Taylor why leave anything to chance right?”

“Roxxi laughs, Grabbing Shady by the hand before walking to the stage.

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“Okay, now it’s time for my lovely sister to either get beat by Taylor or Taylor’s time is up. Making her way first she is Roxxxxxiiiiiiii!!!

Rock it like us plays as Roxxi and Shady walk out he spins her around –she’s wearing the same thing from before, She kisses him on the cheek before they walk down the walk way..”

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“Next, she is Tayyyyyylor!!!

“Lyrical lies plays as Taylor walks out points in the air then she starts skipping down the walk way-She’s wearing a purple shirt with black pants, she enters the ring staring down Roxxi who is smiling at her.”

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“The heat between these two is way heated then the Monday night wars between WCW and WWE it’s unbeileveable.

Blazen fazen-Rage
“I know Can’t wait for this shit to get started too bad Roxxi is leaving to go back to CGS.”

“Roxxi walks up to Taylor and says something that set’s Taylor off—pushing Roxxi right on her ass-Shady gets on the ring yelling something at distracting her so that Roxxi can try to get the roll up on her—Roxxi walks up behind her and kicks her in the back of the head knocking her out—She covers her..1….2….3—Ding-ding-ding.”

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“Whoa, whoa damn it’s over just like that DAMN!!

Blazen fazen—Rage
“SHE WON!!! OMG!! Vaya con dios Taylor!!

Lovely Intoxicated—Angel
“The winner of the match my lovely sister Roxxi!!!

“Roxxi brushes the front of her shirt off smirking, standing over poor Taylor She smiles at Shady hands her a microphone.”

Never say die—Roxxi
“You see this people this is why CGS wanted me back- The Boston Knockout never fails anymore, So vaya con dios Taylor.”

“The fan’s there tonight boo the living hell out of her for what she just said.- Roxxi shakes her head blowing them all kisses.”

Never say die—Roxxi
“Vaya con dios.”

“Roxxi gets out of the ring grabbing Shady hand as they skip to the back touching the fan’s hands.”

End (TBC in my next RP)

OOC- Botly if you read this use Velvet Sky as my Base picture xD
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Rock it like me. #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock it like me. #1   Rock it like me. #1 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:13 pm

OOC: I've got ya. Wink
Back to top Go down

Rock it like me. #1
Page 1 of 1