chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fatal-Four-Way just got better!

Go down 
+5
tnalockdownfan
stl311
Slash
Concrete Jesus
Tory88
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Empty
PostSubject: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:29 pm

While watching this weeks Raw I heard the Fatal-Four-Way at backlash would be an elimination match! Personally, I believe these matches are much better than first-fall-to-win matches. Often pioneered in ECW, elimination three-way and four-way matches were hugely enjoyable. Before I was dreading the main event. Now, I am reasonably optimistic - I just hope Cena is taken out first! Very Happy

Your thoughts please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:42 pm

I like the new stipulation, but I hope Cena is out quickly. The faster he goes, the sooner we know he won't win.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I like the new stipulation, but I hope Cena is out quickly. The faster he goes, the sooner we know he won't win.

He won't win anyway - he's shooting a new film soon, so he can't attend the house-shows. Thank God!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:47 pm

I am afraid that the film shoot will be over soon because the movie comes out in Sept. That is a very quick movie shoot, from pre production to the shooting to post production, but I think we are safe for this Sunday anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:51 pm

As long as Cena doesn't win, I'll be happy. I think JBL is fairly skillful and wouldn't mind seeing him be champ for a while. Triple H and Orton are both great with the fans - for opposite reasons - so I would be happy to see either of them win it as well.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:56 pm

As you probably know by now, I am a huge HHH fan and I want him to win every match. I also think Orton has been a great heel champ and I would be fine with him retaining. I think JBLK was a great heel champ 3 years ago, so that would be great also. I just don't want to see Cena the champ for a long time. He had the title for 13 months and was in the title picture for like 30 of the last 36 months. Cena is young and I know he will be champ again, but I just want to see someone else be champ for a while...a long while.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Cena is young and I know he will be champ again, but I just want to see someone else be champ for a while...a long while.

I'd rather see anyone but cena be champ for a 'geological age', to quote Dickens or Harper Lee, I forget which. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Wether we like it or not, he is going to be a big part of Raw for a long time, but he can be part of Raw without being in the title picture.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Wether we like it or not, he is going to be a big part of Raw for a long time, but he can be part of Raw without being in the title picture.

Try telling McMahon that!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Tory88 wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

Try telling McMahon that!

I would tell him, but I lost his number Smile The thing is that average wrestling fan likes Cena. You and I along with most people that spend their time on this board are not average wrestling fans. When people stop buying Cena merch and he stops drawing at house shows and PPV's, then he will be out of that spot, but he sells you know. I really wish that Cena would turn heel. Half of the fans want to hate him and it would be a great change for his persona. He has been a face since 2003 and it would good for some change from Cena. He has the perfect promo soapbox for a heel turn. He could bitch about doing everything for the fans and they still boo him, so now he doesn't care about the fans...Fans would boo the house down and it would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Slash
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Slash

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:33 pm

I don't like it. I like my fatal four ways to have four wrestlers involved until the end.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Slash wrote:
I don't like it. I like my fatal four ways to have four wrestlers involved until the end.

Well I don't respect your opinion!!!

Instead I'm going to watch house the night of the PPV!!

And I'm not going to listen to your garbage metal either!!!

I don't like sex!!!

and I hate HBK and HHH

why don't you respect my opinion?

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!

(I figured I'd say it before someone else did Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Well I'm predicting that Randy Orton is going to keep the title and he will go to Edge and Chavo and say, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:21 pm

I like these elimination matches more too. Normally all these triple threats and fatal four-ways get too cluttered and it ends up being a sloppy match. With this, you get a taste of having a fatal four-way AND you get that singles match at the end.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:54 pm

stl311 wrote:
Slash wrote:

I don't like sex!!!

and I hate HBK and HHH

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!

Classic lol!

Now that it's an elimination match we are pretty much guaranteed that Orton won't walk out champ.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:01 am

Orton will walk out champ. Why would WWE have him retain on the biggest show of the year and then have him drop it at the next show? It makes no sense. I'm certain Orton will retain.

The Cena bashing is lame and so last year. You don't like Cena? Blame McMahon because he decides what goes on with John Cena.

Elimination matches are okay. I don't have a preference really but it will be good because it's a little different to what WWE usually has.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:42 am

stl311 wrote:
Slash wrote:

I don't like sex!!!

and I hate HBK and HHH

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!

Very Happy

To Slash: Fatal-four ways are often badly done and obviously fakedm - here you get a fatal-four-way without the annoying pin/submission break-ups, then a triple threay, once again without the annoyance. And finally, you get a snagles match - so it's three main events in one!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 pm

It really comes down to this: if you hate Cena, HHH, JBL, Orton, you probably won't enjoy this match, but if you like any of the 4, then you have a better chance of enjoying this match....It is unlikely that Orton loses this match, but stranger things have happened. In 99 Mankind won the WWE title at Summer Slam just to lose it to HHH the next night on Raw. I like the elimination stipulation and I am looking forward to the match.
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 pm

):Are you sure???I am not!!!
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:58 pm

I told you guys Orton wouldn't win.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:57 pm

The Wicked One wrote:
I told you guys Orton wouldn't win.
Then you should've played in my prediction games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:34 pm

I thought it was a great match especially after after Cena was out and it got to Orton and HHH. I was suprised that Orton lost, but I could not be happier that HHH won. I warned people when I joined this board that when HHH finally became champ again, I would mark out and now the mark out begins. HHH
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I thought it was a great match especially after after Cena was out and it got to Orton and HHH. I was suprised that Orton lost, but I could not be happier that HHH won. I warned people when I joined this board that when HHH finally became champ again, I would mark out and now the mark out begins. HHH
He shall lose on Raw just because you said that Razz
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:00 pm

Oh yeah well.........you will lose on Raw because you said that or something Wink
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 pm

well,he lost boom.....HHH won... luck.....let him to take care for a while for the belt..this is a never ending game HHH,he has to watch his back,the champ is here just currently droped the belt for someone who feels to play the Boss in the game...I am ruuude...oooh yeaah....let him act the best ,,,just til the younger,and better doesnt feel to take it back again!!!I wish him to enjoy the present....hihi hu ha...!!!(;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal-Four-Way just got better!   Fatal-Four-Way just got  better! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatal-Four-Way just got better!
Page 1 of 1