chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed Empty
PostSubject: Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed   Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 am

Hey guys, here's the latest news on Superstar Angelina Jolie:

Check it out:

Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad and I Haven't Wed
By Us Magazine
October 24, 2008, 6:40 am PDT

Angelina Jolie is hinting that she and Brad Pitt are headed to the altar.

"When we first met I already had a child," Jolie tells the new issue of Italian Vanity Fair. "We didn't live together and we adopted Zahara. Usually people fall in love and and everything revolves around people getting married. Children are an afterthought."

"We've done everything the wrong way around, but sooner or later the children will ask, you know, they watch films and ask questions," Jolie, 33, said. "They want to know why Shrek and Fiona got married and we haven't." (Pitt has said he won't wed Jolie until gay marriage is made legal.)

Jolie and Pitt are parents to Maddox, 7, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2 and 3-month-old twins, Knox and Vivienne.

The self-proclaimed "tomboy" revealed that daughter Shiloh is "like me" in her personality.

"When we fly we watch the The Little Mermaid, and she was cheering for the bad guy and not Ariel," Jolie said. The Changeling star also revealed that she and Pitt put on performances for the children.

"Every now and then at home we dress up and put on a show for them," Jolie told Vanity Fair. "This is really fun."

Not so fun for Jolie are fashion shows.

"I have never been to a fashion show and I hate shopping," she said. "The rapport between fashion and celebrity has something slimy that I don't like. So that's why I choose clothes that truly correspond to me."

She added: "The last few months I have spent in a night dress! I only realized two weeks ago that I need to change my wardrobe."

But that's not to say the mother of six doesn't have fun on the red carpet.

"There is no reason to feel nervous on a red carpet," she said. "In May last year at Cannes I smiled a little more because Brad had dirty trousers and one of the children had weed on him."

So what does the future hold for Jolie and Pitt as a couple?

"I can only tell you that Angelina is a mother of six marvelous children and lives with a fantastic man," she gushed.

See Brad and Angelina's most romantic moments.

credit: omg.yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed   Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:19 pm

If she leaves hollywood im gonna be really pissed. But then again i wouldnt mind her going into another sort of film industry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed   Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:26 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
(Pitt has said he won't wed Jolie until gay marriage is made legal.)
There are 3 ways of reading this...
1) Pitt is really passionate about getting hay marriage done
2) Pitt wants gay marraiges legal for another reason...
3) Pitt may think marrying Jolie would be against the law right now because gay marraiges aren't allowed yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed   Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelina: Our Kids Want to Know Why Brad & I Haven't Wed
Page 1 of 1