chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Heard You Like Victoryz?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

I Heard You Like Victoryz? Empty
PostSubject: I Heard You Like Victoryz?   I Heard You Like Victoryz? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:16 am

Zachary walks down the hallway, and stops halfway. He turns his head and sees a neon sign with "CODY SEXTHY" on the front. He walks in, and sees a chair, one of those rotating chairs, with the back of Cody's head to him.

Cody Sexthy: Well, well, well...isn't it the Eliminator, Zachary himself? How's our favorite gay wrestler going?

Zachary rolls his eyes, and Cody turns to him, fly undone, holding a Playboy open in his hand. Zachary raises his eyebrow and Cody smirks and raises his eyebrow Rock style.

Zachary: You sick bastard...

Cody Sexthy: Don't most wrestlers have a little time to themselves to do whatever they want? Of course, I do what pleasures me the most ALL the time. Some people think that's the code of idiots, but meh, those people are boring, uptight, politically correct people who are so uptight, it's easy for them to take it up the back door.

Zachary shakes his head in dismay.

Cody Sexthy: We're teaming together to take on Randy Orton's illegitimate cousin and some guy who has an Italian name. What do you want to call our little alliance?

Zachary is taken back. An alliance?

TBC: Zachary
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I Heard You Like Victoryz?   I Heard You Like Victoryz? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:33 am

Zach turns his head to the side staring at Cody.

Zach: Excuse me...What did you say?

Cody:*sigh* What do you wan't to call our alliance?

Zach: Alliance?! Kid you need your head examined! This is a one time deal. If Jimmy DeMarco hadn't decided to team us up then I would be tearing you limb from limb right now. I'm still very pissed off at you about that incident not to long ago, I'm struggling to keep myself in check, Cody, I want to hurt you right now. But two on one wouldn't go well for me. So I need to know, if you are actually going to take this thing seriously, cause if you're not, then I'm gonna let go and put you in a place with no Playboy.

Zach is visably shaking from rage, Cody looks at him with a silly grin on his face.

Zach: Stop with that stupid little smile before I smack it off your face. Wrestling isn't a joke, Cody, So I need a guarantee that your not going to go in there a screw me over, the fatal four way match is probably going to be the most important in both of our career's right now and no punks, weather their related to 3rd generation "superstars" or come from the closest thing to heaven, is going to lessen my chances of winning! So you'd better be able to kick some ass!

Zach stans on a spot breathing hard, Cody just sits there. Zach sighs before turning around and leaving.

Cody: So out team will be called Total Sexyness! Ok?

Zach walks out the door and a lound banging noise is heard.

TBC: Cody
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I Heard You Like Victoryz?   I Heard You Like Victoryz? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 am

Cody opens the door and runs towards Zachary's direction. Zachary stops at the parking lot, and stares at Cody as Cody catches his breath.

Zachary: What do you want!?

Cody Sexthy: Wait Zachary! Don't you want a chance to prove to the world that you're straight? Or at least bi...

Zachary:...

Cody Sexthy: If you do, join a real man in the epic tag team known as Total Sexyness!

Cody grins the most nervous, anticipating grin he's ever done.

Zachary: *sigh* You just don't get it don't you Cody? Wrestling isn't a joke, it's a serious sport.

Cody's grin drops, and Zachary gets into his car and puts the ignition on.

Cody Sexthy: Zachary! Don't you want to get the chicks, or are you satisfied with just men? I'll get to you one day Zachary, ONE DAY!!!!

END RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Heard You Like Victoryz?   I Heard You Like Victoryz? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Heard You Like Victoryz?
Page 1 of 1