chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A match? Ain't they heard I got stuff to do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

A match? Ain't they heard I got stuff to do? Empty
PostSubject: A match? Ain't they heard I got stuff to do?   A match? Ain't they heard I got stuff to do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:08 am

Steve Storme appears backstage in the cold white corridors of an arena. He's wearing a tight black t-shirt and dark blue jeans, his CGS Tag Team Title slung over his shoulder. His hair is long and blond, a mic in his hand.

Steve Storme
Last time me and Dash, the Five Time World Champions, the legends of CGS, the iconic OD LP, teamed up we defeated the Millennium Champion Kenny Orton and some no-name minor act Kjki with ease. This week, we face Kjki again but this time with perenial mid-carder Austin Adams. I claimed OP LP's match with Kenny and Kjki would last 4 seconds but unfortunately it ended up being a few minutes. Well this time it's gonna be different! 4 seconds, I'm guran-damn-teeing it!

There's a mixed reaction from the fans to this, some cheer but many boo. Storme pauses and furrows his brow in confusion.

Steve Storme
You know, "Supernova" isn't always going to be in CGS to provide you morons with your five star matches and entertaining promos. One day, I'll be gone, outta here in a second, snapped up by a promotion or industry where I'm appreciated. That day may be sooner that you think...

Storme walks off down the corridor as the scene fades to black.

End RP
Back to top Go down

A match? Ain't they heard I got stuff to do?
Page 1 of 1