chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dash Blade appears.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Dash Blade appears. Empty
PostSubject: Dash Blade appears.   Dash Blade appears. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Dash Blade is standing in the hallway on his phone and he is walking down when Dash sees the man with the camera. Dash clicks the phone shut.

__Dash Blade__
Man there are some stupid hick idiots here in CGS. Hell these kids thing that just because a man as awesome as me, and who has booking world wide would flake and let some hot shot kid walk in and take the W. Not where I'm from. I am 100% pure CGS. CGS IS IN MY BLOOD! Montel hasn't caught the infection, when CGS is your life and become your number one concern. I lost alot to this business and I am not going to put all I lost in jepardy cause I got stuff to do. Montel you have to learn to prepare 200% for a match with Dash Blade.

Dash Blade's phone rings

__Dash Blade__
Hello?... yeah I know I have to catch that plane... I got a car out front... yeah and I'll have to catch the flight back for my match... alright thanks... idiot.

Dash Blade hangs up his phone.

__Dash Blade__
Oh yeah where was I? Montel he's not in my league. He'd be so lucky that I no show an event. He is too much of a bitch ass. We got respect here in CGS. When one man says he won't be able to come shoot a promo the other guy keeps his mouth shut. When one man says he might not make a match you don't show up. Well I'm about to teach Montel a lesson he'll never forget. When the cat's away the mice will play. They never said what happens when the cat comes home.

Dash's phone rings again

__Dash Blade__
Hello?... yeah then just drive in here and come get me.

A Ferrari Spider pulls up blasting music and Dash Blade opens the passenger side and jumps in slamming it shut. Before it pulls out Dash Blade's window rolls down and Dash looks into the camera.

__Dash Blade__
Oh yeah Montel? I'll be back.

He starts to laugh as he speeds off.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Dash Blade appears.
Page 1 of 1