chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dash Blade's Day Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Dash Blade's Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Dash Blade's Day Off   Dash Blade's Day Off Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 am

Dash Blade wakes up and in his bed and the tme shows 9 AM. Dash Blade picks up his cell phone and he has a number of missed of calls and he ignores them and calls Jimmy DeMarco. Dash Blade starts to talk in a raspy voice as Jimmy picks up the phone.

Dash Blade
Hey Jimmy, I'm not feeling so good man.

Dash Blade coughs.

Dash Blade
Well my head hurts and my stomach.

Dash Blade coughs again louder this time.

Dash Blade
Okay if you think so.

Dash Blade hangs up and looks into the camera with a surprised face.

Dash Blade
He bought it.

Dash Blade gets out of bed and hits the radio and It's Like That by Run DMC starts to play on the radio.

Dash Blade
I should be going into work today. I told Jimmy that I'd train wrestlers for him today. But how can I work on a day like today.

Dash Blade opens his window shades and the sun is really bright.

Dash Blade
Beautiful.

Dash Blade walks through his house as the camera stays in front of him as he talks.

Dash Blade
It's not like I hate going to work, but somedays you just don't want to go. I can't believe he bought that, it was my worst performance to date. To take off my next day I may have to actually cough up a lung.

Dash Blade goes into the bathroom and slams the door behind him. Dash Blade is heard getting in the shower and he starts to sing Mockingbird by Eminem. When Dash Blade steps out of the bathroom he is only in his boxers. Dash picks up the remote on a shelf in the hallway and he changes the song to Word Play by Wale. Dash Blade starts to dance through his house as the song is blaring all the way throughout. Dash Blade walks outside and picks up the newspaper that is on his steps and takes it and throws it the trash. Dash Blade goes back into his house still dancing to the song. Dash Blade walks back to his room and gets on a pair of pants and picks up a hair brush. Then the song changes to Ignition Remix Dash Blade smiles and looks into the camera.

Dash Blade
Now usually I don't this but uhh...
Go ahead on and break em off with a little previews of the remix

No I'm not tryin to be rude,
But hey pretty girl I'm feelin you
The way you do the things you do
Remind me of my Lexus coup
Thats why im all up in yo grill
Tryina get you to a hotel
You must be a football coach
The way you got me playin the field

So baby gimme that toot toot
Lemme give you that beep beep
Runnin her hands through my 'fro
Bouncin on 24's
While they say on the radio...

It's the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin that body
got every man in here wishin
Sippin on coke and rum
I'm like so what I'm drunk
It's the freakin weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun

Dash Blade keeps bobbing his head as he brushes his hair. Dash Blade looks into the camera.

Dash Blade
By the way there was a reason I asked you guys to come out to my house other then to show how awesome I am. I actually do want to kill two birds with one stone right now. By that I mean it literally I want to kill Cole Cage and Massimo right now with one move so they can just stay home come Saturday. Massimo just keeps making Italians look bad by cursing every other word. There is an accepted amount of saying those words and he raped that amount and threw it out the window like a tralier trash slut that Cole Cage wouldn't even touch. Cole Cage is some amatuer rookie that is making the rest of the nobodies look better. Massimo could take out Cole Cage while I fall asleep then I just step in at the last second and nail him with a Diving Spear that splits him in part. But I'm not like that. I like to dominate the entire match so expect to be in a world of pain. Maybe you two should try to form a tag team so at least one of you could get a victory over me.

Dash Blade looks at the time and looks surprised. Dash Blade takes a White T-Shirt out of one of his drawers and then picks up a key off his table.

Dash Blade
Well listen I got places to be. I promise Saturday it's going to look like a gore movie in the ring after I'm done tearing them apart. Now get the hell out of my house.

The video fades to black and Dash Blade leaves.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Dash Blade's Day Off
Page 1 of 1